1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pictures of the new eFX Replicas: Reporter Kermit, Rizzo and Miss Piggy

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by TML, Jul 24, 2009.

1. TML Member

2. Fluffets New Member

Wow thanks 4 the link:D, looks like exciting stuff, the piggy sculpt looks good so far, reporter kermit looks just like a master replicas in a coat and hat....... and rizzo looks perfect but a question lays in my mind like an egg in a chest, implanted by a facehugger of aliens....... is rizzo normally THAT big?:confused: Good stuff though, thnx.:D
  3. MuppetMazz Member

The Kermit is in fact the MR Kermit with some clothes. They didn't have enough time to tool up and produce a Kermit poser that quickly, but they did manage to make the clothes! I think the Rizzo is probably about right.
  4. Fluffets New Member

Yeah, I think though what they did with the kermit should be sued because they basically just stole off of something and dressed it up.:mad: :p They should DEFINATELY make the kermit before they go retail, unless they already have.
  5. MuppetMazz Member

They are going to be making a new Kermit. The MR Kermit is just a placeholder to give you an idea and to give more life to the display than a hanger with clothes, a gray Piggy head and a fully prototyped Rizzo.
  6. Fluffets New Member

Yeah, its cool, good costume-work.
  7. TML Member

8. zns Active Member

Not bad. Rizzo might look a little bigger than the original, but overall, they're not bad at all.
  9. dwmckim Well-Known Member

I am very impressed. Even though MR did a great job, one could always tell that a photo of one of their replicas was exactly that - a REPLICA of a poser...i'll be danged if that Rizzo doesn't look like it's an actual official Muppet poser of Rizzo under that glass!
  10. Teenager's Member

Yea. Rizzo looks AMAZING!
  11. LeanneFuller Active Member

How excited am I !

:flirt:
  12. robinthecrow New Member

oh wow. now Rizzo looks great. i am so getting Rizzo :p
  13. LeanneFuller Active Member

I think it is because Kermit is sitting down.
  14. ladypage New Member

Am I missing something I can't seem to find the Pic of Piggy?
    I saw the Kermit Rizzo one but cant seem to find Piggy.
    Thanks
  15. LeanneFuller Active Member

it is the grey bust, showing what the head will look like.
  16. TML Member

Did anyone read the plaque in the case? :eek: It says:

-Replicated from original patterns
    -Materials matched to orginal puppets
    -Fully poseable
    -eFX meets the Muppets bringing to life your favorite colorful characters-Kermit, Rizzo, Pepe, Fozzie, and of course, Miss Piggy

relax people, relax
  17. ladypage New Member

Thanks Leanne I must have been blind this Morning when I lookked at the Picture...lol
  18. Muppetto Member

I have the MR Kermit, but haven't bought any of the other ones. The detail on Rizzo is amazing. Wouldn't it be fun to buy that half-complete bust of Miss Piggy just to place it somewhere in your house to see if people would be able to identify it?
  19. Andibcool Member

Is it only me that think Rizzo could be better ? Nothing against the head but the hands are hard platic ? Look at the legs how they attached to the body i think this could be made better. I hope they improve the replica especialy the leg attachment.
    the legs should be the same size/wide as the body is, i mean should fit with it not stand over the edges,else it just look wrong in my opinion.
    Beside that Rizzo looks great.
  20. rtgentry Member

as funny as the legs look. That is exactly how the real rizzo is built. The one with legs anyways.