1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Pictures of the new eFX Replicas: Reporter Kermit, Rizzo and Miss Piggy

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by TML, Jul 24, 2009.

1. frogboy4 Inactive Member

You're right. And the original poser's legs aren't as sturdy as the EFX version.
  2. TML Member

And in defense of eFX, Rizzo's fingers appear to be made of the same material as his nose on the real puppet. It's just that we don't see them too often and when we do they're moving about. IMO, Rizzo is fantastic. :shifty:
  3. Quesal Active Member

not totally identical to Kermit the Frog of Sesame Street news, but still very cool
  4. doc hopper Member

I've always liked how Kermit's hat sat on his head. I'd love to see pics of eFX's hat from the side!
  5. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I think EFX's Rizzo fingers could be missing the spray-flocking that I believe the actual poser has. It could be one of those touchy issues of figuring out how to keep that from rubbing off with use. Plus, the fluorescent lighting and flash photography aren't flattering. Even so, I'd buy him right then and there.
  6. Quesal Active Member

Oh yeah, me too. than again, has there ever been an outfit that Kermit wore that he didn't look good in? lol
  7. doc hopper Member

You know, actually, I never thought he looked good in a top hat.
  8. Nick22 Active Member

i still cant get over how awesome these look. i just cant wait until their official release.
  9. antonydavanzo New Member

10. Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

im much more impressed with him standing
  11. Muppets Mad New Member

Does any one know when the first of the eFX replicas will be released? and which one will be released first? I love rizzo! :shifty:
    I already have the other 3 and dont really know why they are re releasing kermit, but i cant wait to buy them! i want all of them!

I really want statler and waldorf too! but i doubt they will be made!

If someone can fill me in i would apreciate it, Thanks x:sympathy:
  12. Luke Active Member

It is Rizzo and late this year.
  13. Andibcool Member

Dont know how the real poser looks but i would prefer if the replica legs look more like the ones on the Palisades Action figure.
    On the pic they look to high attached and to far away from the main body, but ok if the real poser looks like that too it should be ok. I would like to see a pic of the real poser.
  14. frogboy4 Inactive Member

These legs are not only correct, they are actually *better* than the poser or the puppet. Strange as that sounds.

The reference I've seen shows the legs in an uneven state compared to the sturdy symmetry of the superb EFX poser. Go back and watch MTM or GMC again and you'll see the rat legs are really funky and not always the same in each shot. EFX Rizzo gets an A+ from me.
  15. FER SURE New Member

Jamie is very correct. The real poser's legs joints just didn't cut it. You could see gaps between the body and the leg. I think there is a reason his jacket extended over the top of the hips. This Rizzo also has a symmetrical butt. Thats a big advancement over the reference pic.
  16. Boba Lynn Member

Anyone got pics of a real Rizzo poser to see the real deal?

Lynn
  17. IsabellaPrice New Member

Oh man, Rizzo looks amazing! I need to put some money away for him!

And I really hope they do plan on making Pepe. That would be a dream come true!
  18. muppetperson Well-Known Member

It is strange that Henson and now Disney have A Rizzo poser but they dont seem to be taking advantage of it as there isnt hardly any full length photos of him.
    here is one I took at muppetfest, but he is small:
    [IMG]
    And here is one from an internet search
    [IMG]
  19. Count von Count Active Member

Hey, Me To:boo:
  20. MuppetCaper Active Member

Here is another one:

[IMG]