Pictures of the new eFX Replicas: Reporter Kermit, Rizzo and Miss Piggy

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
Wow thanks 4 the link:big_grin:, looks like exciting stuff, the piggy sculpt looks good so far, reporter kermit looks just like a master replicas in a coat and hat....... and rizzo looks perfect but a question lays in my mind like an egg in a chest, implanted by a facehugger of aliens....... is rizzo normally THAT big?:confused: Good stuff though, thnx.:big_grin:
I think it is because Kermit is sitting down.

ladypage

Reaction score
Am I missing something I can't seem to find the Pic of Piggy?
I saw the Kermit Rizzo one but cant seem to find Piggy.
Thanks

TML

Reaction score
Did anyone read the plaque in the case? :eek: It says:

-Replicated from original patterns
-Materials matched to orginal puppets
-Fully poseable
-eFX meets the Muppets bringing to life your favorite colorful characters-Kermit, Rizzo, Pepe, Fozzie, and of course, Miss Piggy

relax people, relax

ladypage

Reaction score
Thanks Leanne I must have been blind this Morning when I lookked at the Picture...lol

Muppetto

Reaction score
I have the MR Kermit, but haven't bought any of the other ones. The detail on Rizzo is amazing. Wouldn't it be fun to buy that half-complete bust of Miss Piggy just to place it somewhere in your house to see if people would be able to identify it?

Andibcool

Reaction score
Is it only me that think Rizzo could be better ? Nothing against the head but the hands are hard platic ? Look at the legs how they attached to the body i think this could be made better. I hope they improve the replica especialy the leg attachment.
the legs should be the same size/wide as the body is, i mean should fit with it not stand over the edges,else it just look wrong in my opinion.
Beside that Rizzo looks great.

rtgentry

Reaction score
Is it only me that think Rizzo could be better ? Nothing against the head but the hands are hard platic ? Look at the legs how they attached to the body i think this could be made better. I hope they improve the replica especialy the leg attachment.
the legs should be the same size/wide as the body is, i mean should fit with it not stand over the edges,else it just look wrong in my opinion.
Beside that Rizzo looks great.
as funny as the legs look. That is exactly how the real rizzo is built. The one with legs anyways.