Pictures of the new eFX Replicas: Reporter Kermit, Rizzo and Miss Piggy

Muppets Mad

Reaction score
Does any one know when the first of the eFX replicas will be released? and which one will be released first? I love rizzo! :shifty:
I already have the other 3 and dont really know why they are re releasing kermit, but i cant wait to buy them! i want all of them!

I really want statler and waldorf too! but i doubt they will be made!

If someone can fill me in i would apreciate it, Thanks x:sympathy:

Andibcool

Reaction score
as funny as the legs look. That is exactly how the real rizzo is built. The one with legs anyways.
Dont know how the real poser looks but i would prefer if the replica legs look more like the ones on the Palisades Action figure.
On the pic they look to high attached and to far away from the main body, but ok if the real poser looks like that too it should be ok. I would like to see a pic of the real poser.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
These legs are not only correct, they are actually *better* than the poser or the puppet. Strange as that sounds.

The reference I've seen shows the legs in an uneven state compared to the sturdy symmetry of the superb EFX poser. Go back and watch MTM or GMC again and you'll see the rat legs are really funky and not always the same in each shot. EFX Rizzo gets an A+ from me.

FER SURE

Reaction score
Jamie is very correct. The real poser's legs joints just didn't cut it. You could see gaps between the body and the leg. I think there is a reason his jacket extended over the top of the hips. This Rizzo also has a symmetrical butt. Thats a big advancement over the reference pic.

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
Anyone got pics of a real Rizzo poser to see the real deal?

Lynn

IsabellaPrice

Reaction score
Oh man, Rizzo looks amazing! I need to put some money away for him!

And I really hope they do plan on making Pepe. That would be a dream come true!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Anyone got pics of a real Rizzo poser to see the real deal?

Lynn
It is strange that Henson and now Disney have A Rizzo poser but they dont seem to be taking advantage of it as there isnt hardly any full length photos of him.
here is one I took at muppetfest, but he is small:

And here is one from an internet search