Pigs in Space Tattoo!

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
Hey all, not much of a topic I know, but I HAD to share it!
I got the pigs in space logo tattoo'd on my wrist :big_grin:

Noone here in glasgow really appreciates it,:mad: except the tattoo artist who knew what it was :wink:

Anyone else got any muppet tattoos? This is just my first of many to come

Kiki

Reaction score
Sounds awesome! But *yes*, I'd love to see a pic too. :3

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
my digital camera is broken and I dont have the internet at home, only at work, so no way of uploading pics as yet :frown:
But I'll upload some at the end of the month, when I get paid so I can pay to fix my camera :smile:
Im getting a sleeve as well - gonna be a mixture of dark crystal/ labyrinth.
Then Im getting the muppet show logo on the bottom of my back (with gonzo & trumpet in the O) , and I also want Jim Hensons signature somewhere
Plus numerous others....thank god my hubby likes the muppets too, or else I may have problems! LOL

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
my digital camera is broken and I dont have the internet at home, only at work, so no way of uploading pics as yet :frown:
But I'll upload some at the end of the month, when I get paid so I can pay to fix my camera :smile:
Then Im getting the muppet show logo on the bottom of my back (with gonzo & trumpet in the O) , and I also want Jim Hensons signature somewhere
Plus numerous others....thank god my hubby likes the muppets too, or else I may have problems! LOL
I'd totally get a Jareth tattoo, it'd be both awesome (Bowie!) and hilarioue (those pants!):scary:

Kiki

Reaction score
my digital camera is broken and I dont have the internet at home, only at work, so no way of uploading pics as yet
But I'll upload some at the end of the month, when I get paid so I can pay to fix my camera
Lol! x33 Sounds awesome though, ALL of them! :excited:

I'd totally get a Jareth tattoo, it'd be both awesome (Bowie!) and hilarioue (those pants!):scary:
Lol, amen. x33

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
You know, when I'm old enough, I just might. I mean, I've wanted to get my left arm tattooed since I was in year 7. **** it, hurry up being 18.