Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww, thanks! I do like the sweet things, hehe. :wink:
Aww, you sure do like sweet things, sweetheart. You love me.:flirt:

Sorry that i have not posted in a while Marty but those crazy goats got to my computer .
oh well we have been having a great time though .
they are fun though i hope that you are all having a great of a time as i have h he he .

They just did not want you and William and Caroline seeing them taking over my computer looooooo .
God bless you all .

The goats have finally let me have control again also walking on the mountain
Hey, Michelle! It's so nice to seee you!:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww, you sure do like sweet things, sweetheart. You love me.:flirt:
I have to tell you, Will... I was thinking about you when I wrote that sentence about me liking sweet things. I love that you picked up on that! And you know, you love me... I think you might just like sweet things, too, hehe! :flirt:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's a post just to let all fans of this thread know that the leader is back.:excited:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I have to tell you, Will... I was thinking about you when I wrote that sentence about me liking sweet things. I love that you picked up on that! And you know, you love me... I think you might just like sweet things, too, hehe! :flirt:
You sure bet i do really love sweet things! And you're the sweetest of them all, sweetheart!:flirt:

Welcome back, Marty!:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Here's an interesting bit of trivia.

I have the audio mp3 of our piggie sketch and my current version of windows media player allows me to play it in three modes. Slow, normal or fast. And during the final piggie's nervous verse when in slow mode you can easily pick up how he stutters slightly at the moment until the day I d-d-d-die.:wink: And I don't blame him for having stumbles over that particular word either.

Isn't it incredible how you can detect these things when slowed down sometimes?

Skye

Reaction score
You sure bet I do really love sweet things! And you're the sweetest of them all, sweetheart!:flirt:
Aww baby, thank you. I love that so much! And I love being sweet for you! :flirt:

Here's an interesting bit of trivia.

I have the audio mp3 of our piggie sketch and my current version of windows media player allows me to play it in three modes. Slow, normal or fast. And during the final piggie's nervous verse when in slow mode you can easily pick up how he stutters slightly at the moment until the day I d-d-d-die. And I don't blame him for having stumbles over that particular word either.

Isn't it incredible how you can detect these things when slowed down sometimes?
Welcome back, Marty!! It's awesome to see our leader back again!
That is so cool that you have this sketch on mp3, and what a treat to get to listen to it in those different ways. I'll bet them doin' it fast is priceless! :wink: That really is cool that you can hear so well the way he stutters on that word when it's slowed down. Haha, I don't think any of us can blame him for stuttering on that word at that time! He was freaking out and with very good reason! It is incredible to be able to hear things like that, and so much fun too, I'd imagine!