Play With Me Sesame - Classic Skits

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Prairie Dawn's song is definitely pretty classic! (and probably iconic for her)

PiLfan

Reaction score
for the uninitiated, could someone tell me what exactly is Play with Me Sesame?...is this on a specific cabel channel? I've never seen it before.

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Play With Me Sesame is on Noggin. Speaking of Which are there any more Classic Sketches other than the ones Metioned?

Erine81981

Reaction score
PiLfan said:
for the uninitiated, could someone tell me what exactly is Play with Me Sesame?...is this on a specific cabel channel? I've never seen it before.
There are only four and some time other characters show up from time to time. You have Ernie, Bert, Prairie Dawn and Grover. Sometimes Cookie Monster, Zoe, Ernistine and Slimey too. Its pretty much for preschoolers and all. But for us older fans who grew up watching it from the 70 and 80's there are classic skits and old songs that hardly play on any of the new episodes of Sesame Street. Thats why we love it. Its pretty neat little show.

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
ok, i just watched another episode and the sketch where bert is trying to guess the body parts that ernie has covered with socks was on....will keep watching, i have lots of them taped for my 5 month old....but mostly i taped them for me!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
I noticed some other Sketches, there's this one sketch when Ernie wanted to play out in the snow when Bert Really wanted to play checkers, The one when Ernie and Bert wanted to Paint a picture, The Take a Rest Song, Fast and Slow with Telly and Cookie Monster, Inside and Outside with Zoe and Cookie Monster, The one when Ernie made Arrows and Bert had to follow them to find a surprise, and at the end of one episode they showed Mahna Mahna along with Grover and Praire Dawn. any more I should know about?

jellyman kelly

Reaction score
Ernie playing the drums and bert mimicking his beats, ba dum bum ching!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Oh I have also found some other sketches.

-Ernie making a Picture that looks exactly like Bert's (Cookie monster eats them Afterwards)

-The Question into finding a difference between Ernie and Cookie Monster( Along with a Pointy Headed Green AM).

-Ernie Doing Various Exercizes while Bert Wants to listen to ''Pidgeons on the News''.

-The Magic Finger/Drawing Triangle Sketch with Kermit.

-The Magic Door with a female Lavender Live-Hand AM (performed By Jerry Nelson) along with other AMs, and Grover Ruining the Painting.

-The one When Bert was in the park watching pidgeons when Elmo was making alot of noise.

-A bunch of Honkers waiting for an egg to hatch(a Baby Honker) then teaches the baby how to honk.