Playstation 3

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
some people get way over obsessed.
True, man.:sing:

I dont get why people get so worked up that they actually camp out at he release of a new system. I mean, the price will drop in a few years. Is it they think they are missing out on a once in a lifetime event? I dont understand what goes through these peoples minds:confused:

MWoO

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
I heard that alot of the old games are having glitch problems on the PS3, at least in Japan. Hopefully they've fixed that before the came out on shelves today.

Everyone's so excited. It reminds me of when Halo 2 came out.
Older games no working right or not at all is not a glitch. It's just the way it is sadly.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:

I dont get why people get so worked up that they actually camp out at he release of a new system. I mean, the price will drop in a few years. Is it they think they are missing out on a once in a lifetime event? I dont understand what goes through these peoples minds:confused:
It is rediculous! I also think the violence in video games is pretty stupid.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:

Money. Most of there people want to sell them for even more ridiculous prices. I mean there have been stampeeds, all out riots, and at least three related shooting incidents over the PS3. There was a rich man in Japan HOw hired and paid all these Chines imagrents and poor people to buy all there PS3's for him just so he could sell them for even more and make a profit. It's crazy!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I'll get one next year when GTA IV comes out. In the mean time, PS2 has still come out with some great games so the system isn't even close to obsolete just yet. Besides, a new system still has to develop a good game library, and the PS3 is just to new to have one yet.

Squidward

Reaction score
Here here! I personally would not pay the $600 for a game system until it had all the kinks ironed out and had established a good game library. But I know that there are those out there who absolutely have to have the latest gadgets as soon as they come out, which is why I was able to sell my PS3 and make a pretty good profit from it!! So as long as there are people willing to pay top dollar for new technology, there will be people smart enough to exploit those people. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ilikemuppets said:
Money. Most of there people want to sell them for even more ridiculous prices. I mean there have been stampeeds, all out riots, and at least three related shooting incidents over the PS3. There was a rich man in Japan who hired and paid all these Chines imagrents and poor people to buy all there PS3's for him just so he could sell them for even more and make a profit. It's crazy!
'

It's funny because none of those people could even speak Japanees, but bought the system's for the guy anyway. Talk about wierd. At least to me it is.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Squidward said:
Here here! I personally would not pay the $600 for a game system until it had all the kinks ironed out and had established a good game library.
Exactly. I mean, I could bloody care less about PS3. I mean, six hundry and it doesn't even work right? I mean, if there is one thing I like about PS over Nintendo it's that it's retrocompatible with older system games. If Nintendo made N64 with disks instead of cartidges, it wouldn't've been an absolute failure.

Anyway, even if I had the cash, that's WAAAAAAY too much for a video game system.

I lknow it's technically illegal, but I'd rather download emulations for free of old systems than buy any of these. I mean, there are some games I like, and would buy, but for the most part, everyone is just copying everyone else. That's half of what killed Atari and Collecovision.