Please Help Save Live Broadway!!!!!

anathema

Reaction score
I always found them a bit too chewy for my taste. I think I'll stick with this doughnut I've got here :smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
But SHAAAAMMMEEEE ON YOOOOUUUU, Alex, for holding out on the rest of us. Especially since Matt gave us the link to the BFC website where those pictures need to be posted!!
I second that. As your humble "webmaster" (term used very loosely, I assure you,) I think the fans have a right to see those pictures on the site. Holding out would be extremely unAmerican. Oh, wait...Scotland? Okay, extremely un...Scotland..i...en. Yeah.

:big_grin:

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
:eek:

*GULP*

Uh-oh, they're gangin' up on me...

*looks around desperately*

"H--help.......anyone?......"

*GULP*

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
I second that. As your humble "webmaster" (term used very loosely, I assure you,) I think the fans have a right to see those pictures on the site. Holding out would be extremely unAmerican. Oh, wait...Scotland? Okay, extremely un...Scotland..i...en. Yeah.

-Matt
I think the word you're looking for is 'unScottish', which is fine by me, 'cos I'm not Scottish - I just live here!

That said, stand by for a special announcment...

;-)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Byron Byron Byron...

You got us all wrong!!

We're not ganging up on you. We're your biggest supporters (most of the time). Kevin and Matt are heads of the world's only organization for Byron Fans!!

We just feel there is a necessity for our gracious leader to be even more appreciated by his endearing public by showing all the photos of you that we can.

Though, I must admit, I feel ashamed that our illustrious leader allows himself to fall short of his tall self and almost beg others sometimes, whatever the case may be, and grovelling does not a great leader make. Whether it's because they have lude photos of you or are more manly--whatever the case--you have to lead by example.

Therein, don't stand down soldier. Stand tall (like you have a choice) and face the music!!

ie: :smile: and Doc Hopper, frog and food chain, Sleeping Beauty and Maleficent, Byron and photos...the good always wins.

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
We just feel there is a necessity for our gracious leader to be even more appreciated by his endearing public by showing all the photos of you that we can.
One could move the word 'all' down three words in this sentence and insert another 'of' after it to create a rather different effect ;-)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
In that case, we could put those pictures under the special "Byron Collector's Club" section.

Send those to Matt to post.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
That might go good in the 'Members Only' Section. :big_grin:

And Alex, if you aren't a Scott, what in the heck are you (besides an awesome DVD makin' man)?!

-Matt