Please Help Save Live Broadway!!!!!

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock
And Alex, if you aren't a Scott, what in the heck are you (besides an awesome DVD makin' man)?!

:big_grin:

-Matt
I am usually referred to as 'the Master'...

>:-D

Luke

Reaction score
**** - just saw the Byron Fan Club site ..... hilarious ..... although slightly devoid of any news or letters from fans. I guess they are just in awe of Byron's greatness, and he can sing ? Oh my, we definitely need to get him on TV. He can be a (slightly) more masculine Richard Simmons, great for some reality dating show or a shopping channel. Just hope we can drop the booty shorts (well, i don't mean that literally) - we need an audio interview with Byron on the site.

I was away for the Broadway stuff (not like anyone missed me) but i totally support the cause. I mean if you can't depend on Broadway for live music then where ? They need to do more big show live stuff in TV, in the 70's Saturday Night was the ultimate event where they pulled out all the stops and had orchestras - nowdays they expect us to do everything on a shoe string. Ugh !

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
**** - just saw the Byron Fan Club site ..... hilarious ..... although slightly devoid of any news or letters from fans.
Oh, just you wait... :big_grin:

Kevin and I will be working on some Byrony goodness very soon. :wink:

-Matt

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Official Byron Merchandise, too, I'm sure. I'm seeing "The Byron Hairy Chest Vest"!!!! Look just like Byron!!! Only 19.95, plus shipping and handling!!!!!! :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Great idea, Manda!!

I think, as mentioned in the original thread, that there will be some imaginary products and membership kits available for purchase.

:crazy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Ah! It's at times like this that this site is at it's best! Makes me remember why I joined!

:crazy:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
**** - just saw the Byron Fan Club site ..... hilarious ..... although slightly devoid of any news or letters from fans. I guess they are just in awe of Byron's greatness, and he can sing ? Oh my, we definitely need to get him on TV.
Vote Byron "American Idol 3"!! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don'tLiveonMoon
Vote Byron "American Idol 3"!! :stick_out_tongue:
Oh i can so imagine Simon Cowell with him ....

:smirk:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Simon:
"Byron..."

Byron: Yes, my liege?

Simon:
"Byron, it is my duty to seek out, support the finding of, and raise to it's place in the American culture it's next big star. Frankly, I've just heard you croon. You crooned in a way that was unlike any crooning I've ever heard, and I'm rather speechless. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Well, personally, I want to tell you what I think of you, and that is..."

*We now interrupt this program to bring you a Sesame Street NewsFlash!*
Kermit:
Hi-ho, Kermit the Frooooog here, and today I'm reporting that there's nothing to report. Good bye!"
*This has been a SS NewsFlash!*

Simon:
...So, that was our show and we thank you for watching.

(Poor Byron! Now he'll never know what Simon thunk o'him!)
:zany: