Please Pray -- Family Crisis

Xerus

Reaction score
I'm so glad things are getting better for you and your family. :smile: And I pray that they'll continue to get better.

Praise the Lord! AMEN!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I am SO glad to hear that things are looking better Beau! It's such a relief. You and your family are still in my thoughts though pal.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
OH MY GOSH! Beau, I'm so sorry that happened but it's wonderful that your family is getting better! I'll be praying for you!

Oh... um.... I'm not supposed to be here, am I? Well, I was bored, and uh... *holds hand out* You did not see anything. *waves hand* Alex was not here, she is far away from her computer and anything having to do with forums. *snaps fingers and disappears*

Skye

Reaction score
I'm so glad that things are getting better, Beau! That is wonderful. Here are many, many more thoughts and prayers for lots of continued improvement! :smile:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Only just read this thread, I'm so sorry to hear you've been through a tough time Beau! Fingers crossed that everything goes back to normal ASAP! Best Wishes

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your prayers, people! The two boys are back home now, and Mark has started speaking again (in fact, he hasn't stopped since he set foot in the door!)

Couldn't have done it without your support, guys.

Beau

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's so great Beau. :big_grin:

Bubbles of joy to you and your family. :excited: