Plush Sam at California Disney

Wocka Wocka

Reaction score
I agree that Sam doesn't look that good. I won't be getting one, but it is still nice to finally see a plush version of him made.

In my opinion, the Sababa plushes look much better than the Disney. They are larger and just look much more like the characters. However, the Sababa Muppet bean babies do not look nearly as good as their larger ones.

I just picked up a Swedish Chef and Janice from Suncoast and they are great. Now if Sababa could only make Scooter, Rowlf, and other great characters...

LadyVader

Reaction score
I Have A Sam

I got the new Sam doll in the mail two days ago and he's great!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I got mine today from a friend who went to Disneyland Resort last week. BUT, I also got the one I ordered (just in case my friends couldn't find it!).

So I've got one for sale or trade. I've traded VERY successfully with BornBlue, and I've got great eBay feedback under my wifes ID, miss_lucienda.

I'd like to trade for Lew Zealand and Crazy Harry, and I'll pay shipping, OR, 12 bucks (actual price) and shipping.

Lemme know! I'm gonna start a separate thread too.

Thanks,
Anthony :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
Wocka Wocka said:
I agree that Sam doesn't look that good. I won't be getting one, but it is still nice to finally see a plush version of him made.

In my opinion, the Sababa plushes look much better than the Disney. They are larger and just look much more like the characters. However, the Sababa Muppet bean babies do not look nearly as good as their larger ones.

I just picked up a Swedish Chef and Janice from Suncoast and they are great. Now if Sababa could only make Scooter, Rowlf, and other great characters...
Meh. That's all I can say about this Sam.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I agree with Sababa being the best, but the JHH-styled characters from the original MV3D run (well, Foz and Gonzo at least; I didn't get the others) are a bit better than the recent Sababa issues -- and not just because I can't stand Gonzo's recent weird attire. The new Foz/Gonz just don't look right to me for some reason...:smirk:

And BTW, the Muppet Baby plushes/beans were produced by Toy Play.

My only real complaint about most of these plushes is that, frankly, $15-17 is really, really high (at least there's always clearance) for what they are.

King Jim

Reaction score
Theres a DisneyLand in CA, Never knew that.

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
I just got back from Disneyland and I saw them there and was quite impressed by them. The one in this photo doesn't look as good as I remember them in the... er, plush.