Political Parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
what political party do YOU belong to?

i'm sure u guys can guess what i am by looking at my avatar
Usually you have to be of voting age to claim a political party. I don't think I understand the point of this thread. Are you trying to start fights on MC or what?

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I don't think I understand the point of this thread. Are you trying to start fights on MC or what?
I'd have to agree. Not really sure what political party one belongs to (if any) has to do with the Muppets.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I agree with you guys. A person’s political affiliation really doesn’t have much to do with what kind of person they are. There are enough kind people and buttheads in every political party to go around.

The way this question was presented makes me wonder if the intention of this thread was for all to agree with Punk? It’s an inflammatory question set up in a rather unfriendly and accusatory way to opposing points of view. I hope things maintain a respectful and civil tone.

Me, I'm a moderate which works well because I am a moderator. :embarrassed: (ducks) :stick_out_tongue:

leliebel

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4

Me, I'm a moderate which works well because I am a moderator. :embarrassed: (ducks) :stick_out_tongue:
lol

Maybe he just wants to find out who he can like and who he can't... I have friend of allmost every political persuesion... So I see your point that this is just stupid.

On the other hand, we had this kind of thread on another board I go to end it just led to a mild discussion.. Actually the discussion wether Sarah Michelle Gellar's wardrobe was classy or not, was more fierce... :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Personally, I liked her hair best two seasons ago. :big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
No, I think it was after that. I'm not that comitted to the show so I might have the timeline mixed up, but she had this short layered cut that was very flattering, but didn't last long. :embarrassed:

leliebel

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
No, I think it was after that. I'm not that comitted to the show so I might have the timeline mixed up, but she had this short layered cut that was very flattering, but didn't last long. :embarrassed:
I remember that, she got that in the episode gone in season six...

btw, that other board? IT's a buffyboard, lol

OH1 OH! I haev made a picture that I've been wanteing to show to people here!
Here's the link

anathema

Reaction score
I'm a Marxist.

No, really:

"I wouldn't belong to any party that would have me as a member!" - Groucho Marx

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
AH-HAAA! Groucho Marx!! Great comedian!!

That was the one from the movie where he becomes their president, right? I can't remember the name of it!

I'm just pro-American, and for good folks (everybody here) in general--no matter where they are.

Voting here, I vote in the direction I feel is best for USA. I worry about my friends who live in other countries and what's going to happen to them there or how things are going where they are.

I watch the weather for those other countries, too.

It's because I love people.

And, I might get slammed somehow for saying something that I just said.

Really, though, there's been a post about the war and political parties, and by the same person; not sure of the reason why, or why they show up under Friends and Family rather than General Discussion.

Just curious what about Communism is attractive to him, because I never understood it.

Status
Not open for further replies.