Political Parties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mark Filton
Luke Luke Luke show me a picture of this. You must have one. Post it here (although the images faeture does not work on this forum) and you will be the king of coolness!

Why did you get to have an audience? What was the reason:confused: :confused:
I didn't get to have an audience, i was just at a function they were. One of my ancestors going hundreds and hundreds of years back is pretty famous and she was opening an exhibition at the same museum he is featured at so i got invited. I do have photos of them all and will get them developed, although i don't exactly have one of my arm round the queen or anything, she doesn't stand and pose for pictures with you.

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Luke I guess you are right, photos of that kind aren't allowed. Still, it must have been fun :big_grin:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mark Filton
"what political party do YOU belong to?

i'm sure u guys can guess what i am by looking at my avatar"

Yes I can...you are an IDIOT :attitude:
i can believe in whatever i want, that doesnt make me an idiot! it makes u an idiot 4 thinkin that! :mad: :grouchy: :attitude:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
punkNpuppets,

You said, "i can believe in whatever i want". That's true.

However, when you insult a forum member twice in one message that is totally inappropriate. Disagreeing is fine, insults are not. Swearing at forum members will not be tolerated. They do not have a place here. Mark stepped over the line some as well, but you took it several steps further.

Please write me if you have any questions or concerns. I am sending you an e-mail as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.