Poll: Which, yet to be released, figure are you most anticipating??

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Golly I can't wait until toyfair 2003, so that some light can be shed on things! I guess though I am kinda twisted a little in that I do and I don't want to know all the answers. I like guessing and doing some "sleuthing" to figure out what will be.

Are any of you guys blessed enough to go to toyfair... although I guess you either have to be press or a vendor. Still though there must be the odd invite or the "someone with connections". If any of you do get to go, I am excited and a tad jealous.

gen

Reaction score
xmas set?

Hi Guys here is one for you ,how would this be for xmas next year the muppet xmas carol movie with the playset and four figures to complete?
tell me your thoughts and have any of you got any series one playsets available to buy?:smile:

gen

Reaction score
thank you

Thank you walker boh i forgot to say that before.

bc-fraggle

Reaction score
Hi there gen! How's it going over there in Australia. I here you folks are the lucky ones who can get "vacation fozzie" at some of your stores!?

I too would like to see a Muppet Christmas Carol set and based figures come out before christmas of next year. They could do Scrooge's house as the playset... there are so many cool and creative muppets in that movie, especially the three ghosts/spirits... it would be tough for palisades to choose. Probably if they do any of them it would be the main stand-outs... kermit, Fozzy wig, the usual main muppets.

gen

Reaction score
vacation fozzy?

Which stores have vacation fozzy?we have invisible fozzy.I,m in Melbourne do any of your stores there still have the series 1 playset?if so can you give me there details?
thank you and lets hope we see the christmas carol in 2003

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello gen, and welcome to the forum boards here at muppetcentral.com. Basing my supposition on what Ken stated in an earlier post, Christmas 2003 might see the release of Series 6. If so, Ken stated that series 5 and 6 would be Muppet show heavy lines; and we would start to see a greater divergence into both Muppets Tonight and the movies probably starting with series 7 in 2004. There is one hope of MCC figures before then though. Figures of Statler and Waldorf are possible entries for the regular lineup of S6, to which Ken mentioned two special things planned. Upon suggesting figures of them as Marley & Marley, Ken responded that maybe he should make that three special things planned for this duo. Guess we'll find out either later this year or the next around February. BTW: If you're really anxious to purchase Series 1 Muppet Labs playset, contact me to see if we can work out a trade or something.

The Killer of Threads, the Count.

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Hey Gen,

Welcome to the boards, being an Aussie myself, We have something in common :smile:. I'll keep a lookout for Vacation Fozzie also, coz I want to get it also as he is my favorite muppet. If I see more than one, I'll let you know. Are you from Melbourne also, what part are you from?

FozzieBear :stick_out_tongue:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Muppet Labs Trade

Hi, gen. I'm not sure if you got my E-mail message, so I decided to post my offer here at the forum boards. Muppet Labs includes:
1 Muppet Labs playset.
2 Operating table with straps, electric cables and helmet.
3 Original window box packaging.
4 If you wish, I could also throw in an extra Miss Piggy vanity dresser.
Sorry about the non-inclusion of Beaker or the gorilla detector, but I gotta' have a suitable accessory for the figure. I was hoping to include the exclusive Beaker figures from my club kit in this deal; but since the pack from Palisades still hasn't arrived, I'm backing off on that bonus. Contact me if you're still interested in making this purchase, in exchange for which I'll accept either a money payoff or Sesame Street Unpaved book.

Happy haunting, the Count.

gen

Reaction score
exclusive beaker?

Hi Team thank you for your replies so far but i do require the entire set of the series 1 playset.Now here is another do you have ? Does anyone have the exclusive beaker will need more than 1?
thank you Speak soon to the muppet world.