Port Stoppage

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Watch the news...Bush may get a court order allowing for an 80 day cooling off period and order everyone back to work. Interestingly enough, this isn't a 'strike'. It's a lock out. The Shipyards locked the workers out of work because they accused them of a work slowdown.
jf

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Anyway, yeah, tobacco companies suck, but they'll never die, because they pump SOOO much money into the government coffers....<<<

Yep! We all know the facts. Most of big tobacco's revenue is suckering poor third world and developing world populations into addiction...kind of like a modern day small pox infected blankets thing. We all know Kmart supplied the guns and ammo used in Columbine...that IBM tried to cover up the fact it maked tracking devices for the Nazis for keeping track of Jews...and that 9/11
was the result of the US funding Afghanistan in the 80's, America's obsession with gas guzzling SUVs, lazy baggage handlers, and a lapse in government cooperation.
(ok, well the first 3 are based on factual evidence)

Oh, and yes...the port stoppage(or whatever it is called) is a lockout...so we cant be mad at the workers...just the higher ups!

And now, THANKFULLY this absolutely ridiculous port hault has ended! See, to all toy collectors and electronic consumers Bush cant be that bad of a guy right now? Otherwise Christmas would have looked a little barren.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

And now, THANKFULLY this absolutely ridiculous port hault has ended! See, to all toy collectors and electronic consumers Bush cant be that bad of a guy right now? Otherwise Christmas would have looked a little barren.
That's the best news I got in the last two days!

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
I already posted on the "Ask Ken" board about this but since this seems the more relevent board... I got an e-mail a little while ago from EB saying that the ship date for series 2 has ben re-set by the publisher (Palisades?) for November 14th.
J~