Post a pic of yourself for all to admire

jediX

Reaction score
Oh, sorry, I meant HERE, as in my town. Not this board...this board has the onlyNICE girls I've met in my life.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Hehehe, no worries...just made me think of a song by Voltaire, and I had to quote it.
:wink:

Zondra

Reaction score
Hmm...you guys all look great!!! I actally took some pictures of myself today, seeing as I haven't had a picture taken in like, jeez, 2 years or something...But my friend and I went to Columbus today and took some pics of our adventure...I'll have them up in a couple days, maybe. But I'm a freak!!
lol...At least the purple hair's gone...Natural blonde it is...I dress like a moron. lol...Anyways, yeah. Keep posting, I'm having fun with this!!!

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
You had purple hair? That rocks! I've had bright blue, navy blue, fuschia, mauve (that one was accidental)...and then almost every shade from black to platinum.
:big_grin:

Zondra

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
You had purple hair? That rocks! I've had bright blue, navy blue, fuschia, mauve (that one was accidental)...and then almost every shade from black to platinum.
I've had bright pink, deep red, light and dark purple...

I prefer it black. Really, really black. I think it looks best and it matches my outfits (I strive on black and purple...) *No wonder I like Zondra so much.*

I refuse to do blue or green because they fade easily with my blonde hair and create a nasty-looking yellow-puke-green. lol...

beaker

Reaction score
Zondra said:
But I'm a freak!!
lol...At least the purple hair's gone...Natural blonde it is...I dress like a moron. lol...Anyways, yeah. Keep posting, I'm having fun with this!!!
nooooooooooo! purple hair rocks! and *yay* for freaks! I Was wondering if I was the only one on here^^ Then again your icon is of the punk goth mod Muppet Zondra from jhh:smile:

Zondra said:
I prefer it black. Really, really black. I think it looks best and it matches my outfits (I strive on black and purple...) *No wonder I like Zondra so much.*
you sound just like me...err, well my hair is naturally jet black, tho I mostly wear black(and green...ooh and dorky knee high socks!)

GonzoGirl said:
*yay* :big_grin: that so rocketh the knee high socketh!

GonzoGirl said:
Hehehe, no worries...just made me think of a song by Voltaire, and I had to quote it.
:wink:
the funny goth guy? or the egg of egglightenment?

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
rainbow hair

Zondra said:
I've had bright pink, deep red, light and dark purple...
I prefer it black. Really, really black. I think it looks best and it matches my outfits (I strive on black and purple...) *No wonder I like Zondra so much.*.
hee hee...i love the hair color stories...
i have had wild rainbow hair over the years, my hair's been blaze orange, roxy red, plum, black, platnum blonde, yellow, bright blue, pink... :excited:
my fave was the blue/black color, but very hard to keep up cause my hair doesn't hold the color, it just washes out :stick_out_tongue:

i knew a gal that tried to color her blonde hair black...it turned dull grey! :embarrassed:
she wasn't pleased and had an awful time getting it out.

Zondra

Reaction score
beaker said:
nooooooooooo! purple hair rocks! and *yay* for freaks! I Was wondering if I was the only one on here^^ Then again your icon is of the punk goth mod Muppet Zondra from jhh
Thank you for acknowledging the off-kilter glory that is Zondra!! lol...I'm her absolute biggest fan...Possibly only fan... :flirt: And anyways, us freaks are going to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! lol

guysmiley4ever said:
i knew a gal that tried to color her blonde hair black...it turned dull grey!
she wasn't pleased and had an awful time getting it out.
LOL!!! She cleary didn't have the right stuff...I must admit, having a mom that teaches beauty school is always a huge help when experimenting with color...I havn't had one go wrong yet, and now I've learned to do it myself...

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
"the funny goth guy? or the egg of egglightenment?"

The funny goth Voltaire...snaps to Beaker for knowing who he is!

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Zondra said:
LOL!!! She cleary didn't have the right stuff...I must admit, having a mom that teaches beauty school is always a huge help when experimenting with color...I havn't had one go wrong yet, and now I've learned to do it myself...
cool :cool: i always color my own hair now.
i used to spend a fortune on getting it done at the salon and found that i could do it myself with great results.
actually, the last time i went in to get my trimmed, the stylist loved my color and asked who colored it...i did. :big_grin: it's more fun to do your own!