Post a pic of yourself for all to admire

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
cool :cool: i always color my own hair now.
i used to spend a fortune on getting it done at the salon and found that i could do it myself with great results.
actually, the last time i went in to get my trimmed, the stylist loved my color and asked who colored it...i did. :big_grin: it's more fun to do your own!
I agree..I love coloring my own hair, and I change my mind so often, I'd probably be bankrupt if I was having it done professionally. But the quality of home-color products has become so much better, there really isn't a huge amount of difference between over the counter and salon product in alot of cases.

Zondra

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
I agree..I love coloring my own hair, and I change my mind so often, I'd probably be bankrupt if I was having it done professionally. But the quality of home-color products has become so much better, there really isn't a huge amount of difference between over the counter and salon product in alot of cases.
Agreed. Now I look forward to coloring my hair...My mom only helps out if I want to streak it or something (My last color was black with purple streaks); but it's getting harder to find colors that my work will accept...you know, now that I'm a slave to society. lol...I've actually never been to a salon, not even for a haircut...But there's so much available at salon stores and all that, I end up buying more than I can use...
Anyone need some pink, black, purple, or dark blue dye? I have plenty left... lol...Stupid work.

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Zondra said:
Agreed. Now I look forward to coloring my hair...My mom only helps out if I want to streak it or something (My last color was black with purple streaks); but it's getting harder to find colors that my work will accept...you know, now that I'm a slave to society. lol...I've actually never been to a salon, not even for a haircut...But there's so much available at salon stores and all that, I end up buying more than I can use...
Anyone need some pink, black, purple, or dark blue dye? I have plenty left... lol...Stupid work.
LOL..I still have an almost unused jar of Deadly Nightshade Manic Panic, and half a bottle of Vampyre Red. I actually just dyed my hair back to my natural color...I am determined to leave it alone for a little while so I don't fry it like I have so many times before...its been so long since I've seen my natural color, I actually like it now. *lol*

Zondra

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
LOL..I still have an almost unused jar of Deadly Nightshade Manic Panic, and half a bottle of Vampyre Red. I actually just dyed my hair back to my natural color...I am determined to leave it alone for a little while so I don't fry it like I have so many times before...its been so long since I've seen my natural color, I actually like it now. *lol*
LOL I KNOW!!! I was like "Hey, my hair's...blonde? What the...?!"
I was so totally used to it being all dark and creepy and goth-y and such.
Now it's all like, Valley Girl blonde..lol

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Zondra said:
LOL I KNOW!!! I was like "Hey, my hair's...blonde? What the...?!"
I was so totally used to it being all dark and creepy and goth-y and such.
Now it's all like, Valley Girl blonde..lol
ROFL...exactly!! I looked in the mirror and tripped out on the fact that my actually matches my eyebrows for a change! My natural color is kind of a dark, golden blonde...hopefully if I spend enough time outside, it'll get some natural highlights so I won't have to touch it up for awhile...

Zondra

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
ROFL...exactly!! I looked in the mirror and tripped out on the fact that my actually matches my eyebrows for a change! My natural color is kind of a dark, golden blonde...hopefully if I spend enough time outside, it'll get some natural highlights so I won't have to touch it up for awhile...
See, I'm not that lucky. I was "blessed" with bright blonde hair, but the only thing that happens in the summer is that it turns green. A horrid, puke-green as a result of chlorine and bromine in the pool. :frown:

beaker

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
"the funny goth guy? or the egg of egglightenment?"

The funny goth Voltaire...snaps to Beaker for knowing who he is!
:big_grin:
I know of everything^___^

GonzoGirl

Reaction score
Zondra said:
See, I'm not that lucky. I was "blessed" with bright blonde hair, but the only thing that happens in the summer is that it turns green. A horrid, puke-green as a result of chlorine and bromine in the pool. :frown:
Oh i used to have that same problem....I used to use that Sun-In spray on highlighter, and made the mistake of going swimming before washing my hair...it had a lovely array of slimy-looking green streaks...and I was in junior high, then...made school interesting that week!