Post a pic of yourself for all to admire

Beebers

Reaction score
The Narrator said:
Beebers and GonzoGirl: Thanks for the kind words. I'm never quite sure what to do when confronted with compliments, but they are appreciated. :smile:
You say, *in Suave Elvis Voice*, Why,thankyouverymuch. Or, you just say, Thank You! lol.

:cool:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
forum photo gallery :smile:

Beebers said:
And, since there is often confusion here over these things, we are chicks, so you now have a chick fan club. If Phil would GIVE US A GALLERY PAGE *she said loudly* we would not have zee problems with this. About every 25 posts I have to mention what I am again. GAH.
Anyway. Welcome, lol.
hmm, a photo gallery would be nice. perhaps a place for a photo and a short description. :big_grin:

Beebers

Reaction score
Right. We've been requesting this for awhile now. We started in the Feedback section, to no avail. So now we're just mentioning it all over zee forum. It would be entirely optional, no one would have to hang a picture.

But many of us would like to. And, speaking for myself, I don't have the patience to go look at everybody's personal sites just to see what they look like. Sorry guys, no offense. It's just too time consuming.

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
well, this would be a topic to start a poll on.
Maybe that would help. :wink:

Beebers

Reaction score
I started zee poll thread in General Discussion.

Klonoa

Reaction score
GonzoGirl said:
Me too!! I think you look quite cool...yup!
And Klonoa, you look like a real sweetheart, too!

I'm guessing you figured out which one was me. And no I'm not the guy in the costume. :smile:

Bonus points to whoever can guess who that costume is supposed to be.

--Klonoa

RubberDucky

Reaction score
Klonoa said:

Bonus points to whoever can guess who that costume is supposed to be.

--Klonoa
Looks like Mega Man. Am I right??? Can I have those bonus points converted into candy? :stick_out_tongue:

guysmiley4ever

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I will never post my picture because then everyone will know I'm fat with tatoos chainsmoking cigarettes wearing black leather chaps and cavorting with bikers every weekend.
Actually, I closely resemble Zoot, I believe he's my first cousin.
Actually, I'm skinny and look pretty good.
No one will ever know which one is true. Unless I do the foodfest thing I want to do someday, to which all Kermites will be invited.
Cool! You put up your pic with the tattoes and leather, and I'll post my pic with my blue hair and 70s disco jumpsuit. :cool:
D'oh!! I don't have my sax in that picture!
*yikes* :wink:

Klonoa

Reaction score
RubberDucky said:
Looks like Mega Man. Am I right??? Can I have those bonus points converted into candy? :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah but only if those points are converted into pretend candy. :smile:

OK, for extra extra bonus points, what VERSION of Mega Man is that costume of?

--Klonoa

Beebers

Reaction score
guysmiley4ever said:
Cool! You put up your pic with the tattoes and leather, and I'll post my pic with my blue hair and 70s disco jumpsuit. :cool:
D'oh!! I don't have my sax in that picture!
*yikes* :wink:
omg, *laughing*, where did you dig that post up from? I would hang a pic in zee gallery. I just goof around a lot. And Klonoa, hey, veryverycute, we have a lot of hunkyhunky newbies lately, cool.