Post Awards Party

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, excuses excuses...jeeze, you cheap skate NZ folk are all alike...:big_grin: hehe.

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
congratulations, Matt...you have just conceived of the most worthy cause known to man...

that is the EXACT reason that, while i am a HUGE movie buff...i despise going to the theater.

freakin' idiot's with their little inbred "happy accidents" that woulda made the world a better place if they had just shown a second of restraint, and then cleaned up with a little upholstry cleaner after she got out of the car...though i guess a second's a little too much to ask, as the whole ordeal probably only took two of them...

er...sorry...did i mention that there's a lot of stupid people in Indiana, and that they all seem to gravitate towards me?

there have been so many times i just wanted to chuck the nice frosty beverage that was i extorted into at the counter at the head of some moron that decided that their 2 year old, who can't keep her mouth shut, and insists on running up and down the aisles while the disinterested parents practice at being disinterested. it'll come in handy at the little darling's first parole hearing, i'm sure...

and don't even get me started on the parents that bring their 5 year old to rated "R" movies, and then complaining that this isn't the type of thing that children should be seeing. makes me wanna say, "well gee Patty E., if you don't think children should be exposed to drugs, violence, and foul language; then why did you take them to see 'Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back'?". and yes, that's a true example...except for the "Patty E." part, i just thought that was funny.

wow...that was a bit of a rant there, sorry...hopefully it entertained...or at the very least, hope it didn't offend (too much)

i'm hereby donating all Luke's money to the cause...i'd donate Byron's but we all know he's as broke as i am...

heh...

(oh, and i'll donate to PETE when the cost of a stamp isn't half the price of a box of envelopes...sorry)

*edited for grammar, not content...i'm actually kinda proud of the content in a sick way*

grail

Reaction score
and now...because i can't make myself "muffin" Warrick's thread about UK people...i'm going to sing

"Manchester England, England

Accross the Atlantic sea

And I am a genius, genius..."

okay, that was a bad idea, but i just had to do it, and this seems like a good place...especially after that little diatribe i put up there...

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
And a whole hearted thank you to you Mike...all of Lukes money is greatly appreciated. :smile:

Although I'm a bit ashamed of this story, its so appropriate for this post...

Episode II was my favorite movie this year (under Death to Smoochy), I'm a pretty big Star Wars kid. Not really expanded universe, but still pretty deep into it. Well, like an idiot I went to see it at one of the biggest theatres in town (Muvico...I don't know if they are a national chain...the theatres are HUGE...and they look like Egyptian temples...anyway..), mainly because they have stadium-style seating and I love that. So I go in, go to the top and center, put down my Sour Patch Kids, and settle into my seat. Just I sit, a child of about 7 ZOOMS past me. I mean, I was really going to ask where the fire was. Then, another follows, and a third. I said to myself "I am going to go postal if I have to watch one of my fav movies of the year with idiot children running past me ever scene." I went over to their parents, and kindly asked them to have their children stop running up and down the row. I swear, their exact words were "F*** off you stupid nerd." And lord help me if I wasn't so dead set on seeing the movie, I would have started swinging. Only my friends can call me a nerd, not some idiot parent and their little bundles of joyous idiocy! (hehe). I got the manager, told him to get these kids to stop. He talked to their parents, and the parents yelled at him! Hehehe, oh what a sight it was when they were being pulled out by security. And of course, who gave a big way and smile while wishing them a safe trip back to the trailor? Yours truely. :big_grin:

So, let us drench these parents and their lovely children in vats of hot chocolate, shall we?

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
Bill can volunteer to serve muffins if he wishes :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
Bill can volunteer to serve muffins if he wishes :smile:
Oh goody!

Bill is the muffin man!

LOL!

:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
Grail,

That, hands down, was one of the funniest posts I've ever seen. It only validates why I never ride in the back seat. Well,..actually...in a way......um....er, never mind. That's a post for some other thread!:wink:

grail

Reaction score
Nate -

glad you liked it. every now and again i really will put together something that truly takes on a life of it's own...those are usually the times that i really AM funny. it doesn't happen often, but it's fun when it does. i'm really kinda proud of that one...

oh, and Matt -

NERD!!!!!!!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Don't call names - it isn't nice!! Says the school teacher who is missing being in class and dealing with 5 year olds.

grail

Reaction score
aww...but it's just Matt...and he IS a bit of a nerd

but so am i, so it's okay...right?