Post Awards Party

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I'll let it go this time :smile: Anyway there's nothing wrong with nerds, they're interesting people!!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, grail is also a dork, so I guess I'm still a little better than him. :smile: Don't worry Ms. Amy, he wasn't being a meanie. It just brings up a good discussion:

What makes a person a nerd? I mean, I ask people who call others nerds, and all I can gather is that people who aren't "nerds" are just jelous of the way others live, so they have to label them poorly. I think thats pretty sad. Like Revenge of the Nerds....um..whatever, I'm going to listen to Mr. Bassman. :big_grin:

I'm going to start an MC Nerd club. I am el presidente, grailo is vice, and Byron is first chair advisor. Anyone want to join? We're a fun group...we talk about comic books and video games and stuff. Woooo! Mike, break out the D&D, I'll make the drinks...orange juice for you right? :big_grin:

-Matt

radionate

Reaction score
Can I start the too hip for words club?

I'll be president, Jamie v.p., and Ken sargent at arms. We'll have an open bar, and cool club music. (actually I don't even know if Jamie and Ken are cool enough for it). Hmmmm......:wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Can I start the too hip for words club?

I'll be president, Jamie v.p., and Ken sargent at arms. We'll have an open bar, and cool club music. (actually I don't even know if Jamie and Ken are cool enough for it). Hmmmm......:wink:
Oh of kourse you can! Me and the grail-bot will start planning its destruction immediately! :smile:

*pulls out map*

Um...well I guess there really isn't much need for this unless you live in Kalamascus Missouri...

*puts map away*

:big_grin:

-Matt

grail

Reaction score
*puts some tape on his glasses and gets out his pocket protector* oh joy! D&D, i can't wait! i don't want orange juice though, i'd rather have Tang.

heh heh *snort* heh heh

i said "tang"

hey, instead of D&D, can we play HeroClix? they're simply dreamy, and oh so much fun...and THEY aren't owned by the same people that make...ih...pokemon...

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Once again, people fail to see the difference between nerd and geek.

A nerd is someone who is well educated in the type of stuff they accually teach you in school. (histery, mathmatics, science, crap like that)

A geek is someone who has a large nollage of usless pop culture trivia.

grail

Reaction score
we know the difference, we're just having fun with it

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
And I'm just using cheap ways to raise my post number. Only three more to go.:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL....

Ukjshalke;s,mkdjk fljdlskjfrkb

...only 3 til senior. :smile:

(Sad that this is the editted version of this post huh?)

-Matt