Post yer mug shot here (if ya wanna)

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
I won't. Promise. I'll keep him clean or get him cleaned before I return him. What about a Byron. Can I borrow one of those? I want my own wookie...up for the job Byron? Just don't shave for a while. LOL!

Speaking of that, can I borrow some hair, By'? I could REALLY use some, fer shure.

Oh, hey, I came up with a new joke today...what do you think?
*ahem!*

What do you get when you push 2 nurses down a hill? Give up?
ROLL-AIDES!! Get it? WOCKA WOCKA!!
I'll tell you what, if you don't tell anymore jokes, you can have the Joggy, Byron, and I'll throw in a Phil.

:big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I already stole all the Phils. I seem to steal more often then I want to.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Hey! :mad: I don't know if I like just bein' able to be tossed about nonchalantly like a big ol' muffin like 'is!

Oh, wait...

People are fightin' over me---YAY!

Proceed!

Martha

Reaction score
I can see that, though we've changed the forum's location, the complete and total looniness rages on.

Carry on! :big_grin:

Martha (who encourages silliness as much as, or perhaps more than, anyone)

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik

I'll tell you what, if you don't tell anymore jokes, you can have the Joggy, Byron, and I'll throw in a Phil.

Anyone who wants to borrow me should have received this email...

====
Thanks for borrowing Joggy from EBjoggies.com! As an added benefit to borrowing from us, we'll keep you informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that we have made a slight change to the projected ship date. The new ship date for
Joggy will be 6/13/02. As always, EBjoggies.com will not charge your credit card until we ship your order.
====

Nyaaaaah.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joggy

Anyone who wants to borrow me should have received this email...

====
Thanks for borrowing Joggy from EBjoggies.com! As an added benefit to borrowing from us, we'll keep you informed of ship date changes. We are writing to let you know that we have made a slight change to the projected ship date. The new ship date for
Joggy will be 6/13/02. As always, EBjoggies.com will not charge your credit card until we ship your order.
====

Nyaaaaah.
LOL!!!!

I figured that I'd stop by the mall and see if they have any Joggies left...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hey,

I just got my Joggies! A blue one and the exclusive green one! But my Byron was broken! :frown:

Anybody know when the Jackies and Emmys will be out? Or are the Emmys only run in the spring?

FOZ

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BUT even though my Byron is broken, I still love it; just like my Joggies. :smile:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by FOZZI3B3AR
Hey,

I just got my Joggies! A blue one and the exclusive green one! But my Byron was broken! :frown:

Anybody know when the Jackies and Emmys will be out? Or are the Emmys only run in the spring?

FOZ
Right now you can get an Emmy exclusive (Emmy comes with a cape, a muffin, and a Bill Barretta pack-in) at the toy convention in Bween.

BTW, your Byron isn't broken, you just need to play "Love Shack"...