Post yer mug shot here (if ya wanna)

scott

Reaction score
ha

Jamie, your hair is scaring me:big_grin:. I'll post my pic when I get the AZ pics back.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Scott-

My hair is scary? You should have seen it with the spots! :wink:

Jessie

Reaction score
Wow, it's weird to see what everyone looks like after I've been talking to you guys for awhile...I'll try to post a picture if I figure out how...

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
Jackie...

Who is JOE?!
Yep, he's her boyfriend. And he doesn't even complain if you ever interrupt him! He's GREAT! :big_grin:

LOL!!

Don't ask her about her alleged "brother" though...(she thinks she has one...how cute!)

:smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

Yep, he's her boyfriend. And he doesn't even complain if you ever interrupt him! He's GREAT! :big_grin:

LOL!!

Don't ask her about her alleged "brother" though...(she thinks she has one...how cute!)

:smile:
Yes he really is great! Yesterday we went to Six Flags and he won me a Teddy Bear and a PIG!!! LOL!!!!

julia

Reaction score
Well, most people know me already, but you can also see me in the EuroMup pics - I'm the blonde one who is not Mar!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Jackie...

Whoa! I totally lost track of this thread. How nice for you and JOE that you have hooked up (so to speak ;-)

Isn't February 3rd Groundhog's day? Elmo's Birthday? I know it is some special date!!

julia

Reaction score
So Jackie, tell us all about him! Where did you meet him? When? How? And, most importantly: does he like Muppets?!?!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
Jackie...

Whoa! I totally lost track of this thread. How nice for you and JOE that you have hooked up (so to speak ;-)

Isn't February 3rd Groundhog's day? Elmo's Birthday? I know it is some special date!!
February 1 is my birthday and Feb 2 is Groundhog day...they day Joe and I first went out :smile: We had a wonderful night out to the movies to see "A Beautiful Mind" and we ended up talking until about 2 am that night. Things totally took off from there :smile: