1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Poster offer

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by momble, Feb 11, 2012.

1. momble

momble Member

In todays (Saturday) Mirror newspaper ther is an offer for a free Muppet poster. All you have to do is fill out your details onto the order form and send it off. It comes folded but for a small fee (about £2.50) you can have it sent in a tube or for slightly more (£7.50) you can order 3 large posters also delivered in a protective tube.

2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Do you have any pics?

3. momble

momble Member

Sorry I dont have any pictures as I just took the application and not the page but from memory one of the posters has the complete gang on it, another Kermit and Piggy and the last one Animal (upside down I think)

4. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Do you have to live in the UK for this?

5. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Disney Movie Rewards has a big Muppet poster for 350 points, that comes in a tube. Mine arrived yesterday (about 2 days after I submitted my points), but I haven't opened it yet.

6. panmanthe2nd

Is there any way of sending off for the posters that are in 'The Mirror' online?

7. Muppet fan 123

They have it for 550 here. Which poster is it there?

8. panmanthe2nd

9. Muppet fan 123

10. panmanthe2nd

I wonder why the number of points is different?

11. momble

momble Member

They do have an online page - its gbposters.com (and they are nice :))

panmanthe2nd likes this.
  12. panmanthe2nd

Thanks for the link. I think I might get the mini Muppet Show poster!