Posting Issues

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For the past few days, I've been having issues with posting on the forum:

I'll click Post Reply, but nothing will happen (save for those three little loading bars continuing their cycle) for about a minute, then I'll receive an error message saying, "The server could not respond in time. Please try again."

It doesn't happen every single time I post, BUT, it does happen frequently enough to the point it has become a major annoyance; so, IS there something wrong with the server right now for this to be happening?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I had this problem too. I thought it was something with my internet, since it's always crashing.

It's really annoying, and sometimes, it even posts it twice.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Huh...I missed this post...

Yeah, I'm getting that stupid message too, but I noticed the post will still go through 90% of the time.

I've also noticed that the site is going really slow and alerts taking forever to load. I thought it was because of all the storms in the area but its nice and sunny today :/

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Same with me. It's acting very slow. I thought it was my computer, too, but I guess not.

Vincent L

Reaction score
It was quite slow for me about 4 hours before this thread was started, but not anymore.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Maybe this is just me, but the site has been going painfully slow the last few days. Sometimes it won't even load at all...this morning has been really bad. Seems like its taking upwards of 30+ seconds for a post to submit sometimes

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've kind of had similar problems as of late, they're not entirely consistent, but they are occasional, where I post a reply, and the three little loading bars on the side of the page will keep up their little cycle for a minute, then just stop, without the post going through, prompting me to hit the Post Reply button again, which will then usually result in either an error message telling me to wait before I post again, or result in a double post.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why has MC become temporarily inaccessible every night at around 11:00 lately?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yep. Lasts about 10-15 minutes...I get a database error

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know if Sarge's been executing its demon prowess again or not, but I've notice that something really freaky is going on in the Friends and Family board, and it almost always involves the CCC thread: sometimes, if you respond to another thread, somehow, your reply ends up in the CCC instead for some reason, or, the CCC will show up on the forum index as the last updated thread in the F&F board, even though the board itself shows that other threads have been posted in since then.

Sarge, are you feeling your oats again? :shifty: