1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Posting Issues

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by D'Snowth, Jan 18, 2013.

1. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Apparently I have lost the "Like" option at the bottom of my posts...?

2. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Hm? Are you referring to your own posts specifically? I don't remember ever seeing a like button on my own posts. Why would someone like their own posts anyway?

3. HeyButtahfly

HeyButtahfly Well-Known Member

Someone told me yesterday they had been unable to "like" one of my posts so I wondered if there was a glitch or something.

4. Sgt Floyd

Ok, seriously. This speed problem is starting to really get out of hand. It's been taking upwards of almost 10 seconds to load a page. I have a 18mbps connection. Almost every other website I go to loads instantly.

5. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

I wonder if it's you, Mine loads farily fast

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The only problem I have as far as speed goes still retain to posting issues.

While the posting issues aren't as bad as they were there for a while (or, at the very least, I'm not experiencing the whole, "The server did not respond in time. Please try again" error messages as frequently as I was), it does still take quite some time for the posts to actually go through.

7. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

I agree with you D'Snowth
    EDIT: Because I just said that, this posted like the speed of light

8. Sgt Floyd

Fairly fast is subjective. I see no reason why I can load a very image heavy website nearly instantly when MC takes forever. It's not me.

When i stay instantly, I mean pages load in like, a blink. Literally. But on MC, and only on MC, I have to sit and wait and wait.