Posts, Questions

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Re: Re: Come on, the name starts with Sunshine, not Lucifer!

Originally posted by towels

Because you arrived too early to be #667...
*Scratches head and throw Abacus across the room in frustration*

Ahhhhhh.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
By the way, where in Illinois are you and keep in mind, there is no noise in Illinois!!
(said incredulously) "There is no noise in Illinois"? Very punny, yet very untrue, as you have never been on my dorm floor on a weekend, or better yet the night before Founder's Day. :big_grin:

Sunshineboz

Reaction score
Originally posted by Skeeter Muppet

(said incredulously) "There is no noise in Illinois"? Very punny, yet very untrue, as you have never been on my dorm floor on a weekend, or better yet the night before Founder's Day. :big_grin:
:big_grin: And being on your Dorm Room floor did you become a new "founder" in finding nasty / gross stuff?

Or old beer bottles, muppets w/ nooses, pepe w/ a skirt on, textbooks from last semester, etc, etc?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, have fun vacuuming and bringing on the "Noise".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Posting Replies

This question is for Phillip Chapman. Here's my situation. Muppetcentral.com sends me an E-mail message stating that a new reply has been posted in one of my subscribed threads. When I access the new post through said E-mail message and wish to post a new reply of my own, I can do so with no editing problems. If I want to erase something by pressing "Backspace", I hear what it is that I'm deleting. However, when I go straight to the forums and try to post a new reply, I can't hear what it is that I need to get rid of after pressing "Backspace". Is this a problem that other members have experienced, and is this a general problem which the website is currently undergoing? Is there anything that can be done to fix such problem? Just so that you know, I have a screenreader program installed on my home computer which helps me with all my computer-related tasks. I encountered this annoyance just after the website was updated, giving MC its newr look. Please let me know if there's any solution to my posting dilema.

Thanks for your help, the Count.