Prawnie's Muppet Appreciation Art!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey gang! Prawnie here with some art made by moi! I've actually been working on these two for months now, and I've had them done for a few weeks, I've just never gotten around to showing them off.

Frank Oz
Jim Henson (Uncolored)
The Muppets!

Enjoy! I'll try and have more up later, including a colored version of the Jim pic.

Peace,
Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker

Beauregard

Reaction score
Frank Oz! Fantastic! I simply ADORE the Frank Oz drawing! Jim Henson is great, nice character choice around him. And the Mupept Group pic! SOOO amazing! Beauregard looks great!!!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ryan!!! Who knew you were not only a good writer but a good artist too? Those are AWESOME pictures! I agree with Beau, the Frank one is my favorite, but that may change if I see the Jim one in color. Thanks for sharing these with us!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Great work, Ry! I especially like Foz in the Frank Oz pic. Did you forge Frank's sig!? You evil little monkey, you! Keep up the great work, really fun stuff.

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
Hey, awesome artwork! I like the Jim one, can't wait to see it in color! Keep up the good work!

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh like wow, I love it Prawny!! :smile:
Ch'a, Frank's probley my fave out of the three, but I still love the others, groovy stuff, dude. :big_grin:
Heh, will there be anymore? :wink: Just curious....

Well done, Ry. Keep up the great work!! ^^

theprawncracker

Reaction score

Erine81981

Reaction score
Okay, I know it's been ages since I posted here, but I need to update it...

The Frank Oz pic I posted... well I mailed it to Sesame Workshop in hopes of Frank signing it, and well, this happened...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/theprawncracker/FrankOz.jpg

MORE THAN I COULD'VE EVER HOPED FOR! :excited: I don't care what anyone says, Frank Oz is a GREAT guy.

And then I drew this the other day to send to Dave...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/theprawncracker/DaveGoelzColor.jpg
This is awsome Ryan. Love all those drawings. You gave me some ideas to do. Thanks. Keep up the work.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Ryan, could you or someone else please give me discriptions of those pictures? They sound so great!
Congradulations on getting your picture signed by Frank Oz; that's awesome! I have to admit, I was among those who maybe didn't think the best of him for a couple of reasons, but my opinion of him is quickly improving!
:smile:
:embarrassed: