Prawnie's Muppet Appreciation Art!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hey gang! Back with more art!

Men Are Pigs "poster": I drew this to coincide with my fan-fiction "Men Are Pigs" and I think it turned out very well. I'm sorry if it's hard to see... my scanner doesn't work so I had to upload it with a picture I took with my camera.

Jerry Nelson and Friends
It looks like Johnny Fiama has a thing for a grown-up and developed Skeeter. Hmmm. :wink:

I like your renderings of the Muppets. Gonzo, Rowlf, Floyd and Clifford are difficult characters to master and you have done the best job on those. :super:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Thanks very much everyone! I'm going to try to get the Jerry picture colored by the end of the week, but we'll see how that goes.

And thanks a lot, Jamie! I think you might've picked out my four favorites from that picture. :stick_out_tongue: Well... actually, I like Link better than Clifford, but that's just me. :big_grin:

Thanks again everbody!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Awsomely Done Ryan! I love them both. Thanks for sharing them with us. Keep up the wonderful work.

Beauregard

Reaction score
HA! Loving the Men are Pigs poster...one of these days I should knuckle down and read the actual fanfic that goes with it, eh?

Scooter and Sal are hilarious!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hmm, I remember looking at these when you first posted but I don't see my replies anywhere...

I really like them! I think your muppet characters are really strong, and your caricature of Jerry Nelson is really good, you get his essence down!

One tip though, if you can you might want to turn off the flash when you take pictures of your drawings, so that there aren't shiny parts that get in the way of your art!