President Obama!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Omg! I'm so excited right now. Obama just won the election. He's our next President. Omg! This is history!:smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I wasn't in favor of either candidate. But I do obviously wish him luck.

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Wow... 324 votes...

Boy, I bet the rest of my family's upset...

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
This is the first and last warning.

Name calling and bashing of either Obama or McCain will not be tolerated. Feel free to express your jubilation or disappointment, but take the hateful negativity elsewhere.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I love my country and I support whoever is the leader of my America. While I don't like president Bush, he is my country's leader and my president. I can only hope, dream and pray that my fellow Americans will support our new leader no matter who they voted for. We will never achieve the golden dream our forefathers fought and bled for if we don't unite or allow political parties to divide us. We are neither Democrats or Republicans... we are Americans.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
We will never achieve the golden dream our forefathers fought and bled for if we don't unite or allow political parties to divide us. We are neither Democrats or Republicans... we are Americans.
I don't think we'll ever achieve that dream if we keep having these two parties, period. :wink:

rtgentry

Reaction score
I love my country and I support whoever is the leader of my America. While I don't like president Bush, he is my country's leader and my president. I can only hope, dream and pray that my fellow Americans will support our new leader no matter who they voted for. We will never achieve the golden dream our forefathers fought and bled for if we don't unite or allow political parties to divide us. We are neither Democrats or Republicans... we are Americans.
Amen, I wish we could all be equal Americans.

Telly

Reaction score
I never paid attention in American History back in high school, but I do remember my teacher saying something along the lines of how George Washington didn't want us to have different parties. Just wondering if anyone knows anything more about that.