Product List

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll have the FAQ very soon. Everyone will have a chance to send in corrections or additions as they happen. If we all work together we can keep it updated.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Sweetums is scheduled to come with Robin with a playset. When that will happen is anybody's guess as the addition of the movies will mean a lot of shifting in the schedule. But there are plans for Sweetums and Robin.

I think Pepe is a fairly safe bet. He is hugely popular and with the movies and MT, it is easy to get him in the mix. Now, the real question is, will we get tutu Pepe? :wink:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
Sweetums is scheduled to come with Robin with a playset. When that will happen is anybody's guess as the addition of the movies will mean a lot of shifting in the schedule. But there are plans for Sweetums and Robin.

I think Pepe is a fairly safe bet. He is hugely popular and with the movies and MT, it is easy to get him in the mix. Now, the real question is, will we get tutu Pepe? :wink:

La la la la la la la la LA LA LA! Ummm, i should change...okay?

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by incredeeble!
It can be an Ultra Rare Pepe Tutu Variant.... okay......?
umm..OKAY!!! I'll take 2!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Can we have an even more ultra rare Pepe variant repaint? Pepe would look sooo good in a black and silver tutu...