1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Professional full body Kermit puppet for sale... :(

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Alvin, May 1, 2012.

1. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

2. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

ouch im sorry you have to do this i know how much you searched for him. i feel your pain ive recently been toying with the idea of my Kermit as well
  3. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Yep...sadly, but I think my family needs the money more than I need a Kermit the Frog. I know...I know...gotta weigh my options, but I think family kind of takes priority....if you know what I mean.
  4. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

i totally understand and i know that i would do the same in your shoes...best of luck my friend
    KermieBaby47 likes this.
  5. Alvin

Alvin Active Member

Thanks
  6. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Darn, I forgot about this. :sigh: Do you know if someone from here won your Kermit? Would just be comforting to know that a fellow fan will be taking care of him, imo at least. I know it's still hard.

I was the one who asked you about his fleece-type and inner lining. I totally would've put a bid on him if my life wasn't so hectic at the moment. I guess I'll just be building my own though, ha ha. If I ever get enough time (and materials! Ha ha) to make more than one, you are on my list (of one, lol) for a donated frog. I definitely know "hard times", what with getting hurt at work, then being laid off, and now losing our house... and even more stuff that I don't really talk about, ugh. I just don't understand why I'm not winning the Lottery!! ;)

Good fortune to you sir! Cheers,
    :)
    Anthony