Professional Lion Puppet, Angus Puppets

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Maybe one day we can all get lucky and Terry'll post some pictures of his workshop somewhere to show us his set up.

Mine is just a kitchen table, sewing machine, and a BIG open floor space!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oh no! Only two hours left, and it hasn't hit his reserve! I wonder what his reserve is?

Good luck! :smile:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi Fozzie,

I finally got a chance to respond to your asking about getting pictures of my workshop and I would be more than happy to post them. Hopefully the shop is not too messy to make out when I take them. I can't say when I would be able to do the pictures but I'll let you all know when they get done.

Hi Kermiebaby,

Now there is less than a half hour and the Lion still hasn't met reserve. I don't know if I dare post it. Oh well. Thanks for the luck, I'll need it.

Terry Angus

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Terry,

Don't clean it up! I like seeing a well-worked-in shop!

Kev

Bert & Ernie

Reaction score
Wow, your puppets are amazing! I have a question, do you make them from scratch? And how did you first start out making puppets?

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all!!!

I am sorry that this letter has to be short and I am sorry that it took so long to respond. I was on vacation in Amherst/Pugwash with my wife Cheryl. Sadly I caught a bad cold/flu from my 4 year old nephew and I feel 100% like crap. I am sick! Sick! Sick!!!! I am partly finished a new Monster puppet which will be posted on eBay as soon as I get over this thing. I'll also answer the last few letters then too. Till then take care of yourselfs,

Terry Angus

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ew. Get well quickly, Terry!! Nothing stinks worse than a stinkin' cold. Yuck.

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi, I’m back to answer Bert and Ernie’s question. Yes I do scratch build my puppets but as I build them I design and make patterns of each puppet. That way if I need to build the same puppet again I pull out the patterns and this keeps the look consistent. It’s not easy when you build your first puppet and takes longer to build because any changes you make in the puppet has to be recorded on the patterns. You can sometimes use one pattern to help build another puppet. Well that’s it for now. Be sure to check out my new ebay puppet up now.

Take care,

Terry Angus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11741&item=5919864129