Professional Rat Hand Puppet on ebay, Terry Angus

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

It's been a long while but I now have another puppet up on ebay and this time it's a Rat. He's what I hope is a great puppet and you can check him out for yourself by clicking on the link below and check it out for yourself. As usual in the past I've loved all of your comments and support. Not only do I have a Rat puppet on ebay but I have a long haired variant Miss Piggy figure from Palisades Toys. So if you can bid on them please do. If you cannot don't worry just enjoy the story and pictures and except my thanks.

Take care all

Terry Angus

Click here for a Rat Puppet

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
That looks cool as everything, man!!

I wish I had your talents...then again, that might mean you wouldn't, so I'm glad things worked out like they did.

YAY!
FOZ

Lu775

Reaction score
Whoa, books and bongos, this is no ordinary rat!
He looks great Terry! The eyes allow him to make some great rat expressions. :smile:
But I've got to ask, did you give him one of those creepy rat tails? Those things freak me out.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
I never thought I'd say this Terry, but that puppet is ugly! :embarrassed: Wait! Wait! Ugly in a good kind of way. Rats are creepy and disgusting, right? Well, you've done a fantastic job with this one. I love his look. He could be an uncle to Rizzo. Like Uncle Slick Willy who plays the bongos. What do you think? :wink:

Seriously, another fantastic puppet, Terry. Too bad that tree isn't included. That's one fine looking tree. :concern: LOL!

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi all.

Thank you so far far the comments guys and thanks for the support that you've given as well.

Hi Fozz, I'm glad things have worked out this way too. Ok so things could be better. Thanks Fozz.

Hey Lu775, Glad you liked the Rat. I have to answer that yes he does indeed have a Rat like tail although I think most Rat tails do not have any fur on them and this Rat's tail has got fur. So does that still freak you out?? I hope not.

Cindy, a big hi to you. Ugly is all in the eye of the beholder. Ok, ok he's Ugly but the fact that so far he's got 7 bids tells me that the Muppet monsters are right when they say "Beautiful's out, ugly's in." Say does anyone really have an Uncle like Slick Willy who plays the bongos and do we want to know an uncle like that? Glad you like him Cindy and thanks.

Later guys

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
That is a great puppet! You are so talented, I wish I could make something like that. You are very lucky to have such a great talent.

Are you as good at performing puppets as making them?
:smile:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi drspy00 and everyone

Thank you for your wonderful letter. I'm glad that you liked the Rat.
drspy00 said:
Are you as good at performing puppets as making them? :smile:
I sure hope so as I've been doing both for over 20 years starting with Fraggle Rock. MC did an interview with me a few years ago if your interested: INTERVIEW LINK

again thanks for your letter.

Well I guess that's it for now. there's only less than an hour left in the Rat's auction tonight you may want to have a last look at him or if you want to go and try to make a final bid on him. Then by all means please do so. You can click on the link below and have a look. If you can't bid on him don't worry and just enjoy the pictures and story. So Thank you one and all So very, very much.

Take care all

Terry Angus

A Rat to be seen

Luke

Reaction score
Fantastic Terry - no wonder he's got 7 bids, he plays the bongos. That makes him sexy to me - if only i could find a girl like that ! :excited:

Lu775

Reaction score
*grabs "Bongos for Dummies" book, bongos, and hops on plane to London* :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Luke said:
Fantastic Terry - no wonder he's got 7 bids, he plays the bongos. That makes him sexy to me - if only i could find a girl like that ! :excited:
Pengin and a rat. That would be interesting. I mean, I'm all for it--if you find true love, go for it. I'm not prejudiced against interspecies dating. I wouldn't do it, but if that keeps your ship from sinkin'...