Professional Rat Hand Puppet on ebay, Terry Angus

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
ButchCat said:
Hi drspy00 and everyone

Thank you for your wonderful letter. I'm glad that you liked the Rat.

I sure hope so as I've been doing both for over 20 years starting with Fraggle Rock. MC did an interview with me a few years ago if your interested: INTERVIEW LINK

again thanks for your letter.

Terry Angus
This probably isnt the right place to be saying this, in the middle of a rat hand puppet on ebay thread, sorry for any confusion.

Hi Terry, I have been reading your interview with muppetcentral, I am very impressed, I feel priveleged to even be contacting you via this forum. I admire people like you along with all other henson people and performers etc much more than superstars such as Tom Cruise, or Mel Gibson.

I never even realised how involoved you were with Henson productons, You are so lucky to have met and worked with Jim, I think that would probably be any muppet fans dream. Did you know him as a friend or was it just through work? I didnt read the full interview but will do, I only read it quickly.
Actually being in the same room as Jim Henson seems so amazing to me, it would be like being in a room with God, I cant think of anyone I admire more than Jim Henson, and Im both sad and disapointed that I never got a chance to meet him or even get an autograph from him. Im sure you already realise how lucky you are to have had a chance to work with Jim.

You are also an amazing person, that is why I feel priveleged to be contacting you. Congratulations on all your amazing and good work!

from,
Paul
:smile:

ButchCat

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Sorry it took so long to get back to the last few comments on the Rat puppet that I had on eBay a week or so ago. Writing back has never been very good with me. So I'm going to answer or make my comments on the last few comments here.

First off Here's our favorite Penguin Luke. I'm very glad that you liked him Luke and the fact that he can play the bongos does help him however I'm not sure about your sexy comments and somehow I think I'd better not go there. I have something on ebay now Luke that may interest you and I'll pitch that later.

Lu775. Nice to see you getting on the plane with book and Bongos in hand bound for London. Why London? thanks for your comment Lu775.

Hi Fozzie Bear. As I said before I don't think I'll go down that road right now but thanks for the comment.

hi Paul. There is no problem with placing Your comment on my Muppet Central interview here at all and I thank you very much for your wonderful kind words about it. I did indeed consider myself very lucky to have worked with a great group of people on Fraggle. I knew Jim mainly through work although I did talk to him a few times. I'd say I knew him as a friend but not a close friend. We didn't hang. At first i saw Jim as a sort of God but later he was just like anyone else. Something that always amazed me years ago was Jim always, always knew everyone's name. Jobs are very hard to get these days but I always do stop from time to time and realize that "Yes I was very luck to have had the chance to work with Jim Henson. Thanks again for your letter Paul.

Well I guess that's it gang. I'll be posting news about the next puppet up on ebay sometime today.

Thanks everyone.
Terry Angus