Project: Snowth - The Thread

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I wish you the very best of luck Snowth.

I hope to watch your shows together with dear Michelle one day. We will be devout Steve D'Monster fans. :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thanks Marty, that's nice to know, because to be honest, it sort of seems to me that Steve's fanbase is deminishing.

Of course then again, I haven't been utilizing him to the best of my abilities as of late, as I've got so many other projects that I'd like to get in the works that it's like I've got more plans than I know how to organize; I pretty much got the plans mapped out as I'd like, it's just they don't seem to be quite going accordingly.

But I'm still wanting to try and get SD'M&F produced and finished as soon as possible so I can move on to bigger and better projects... but of course, while every project may not revolve around Steve, this universe will always revolve around him, just like the Muppets revolve around Kermit.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That's very exciting to think about. You may become a new Jim Henson Snowth. :excited:

Of course his footsteps would be very challenging to follow and you may not ever attain the same level of popularity. But still if your puppet productions do take off you will be my favourite second to good old Jim. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, I can't compare to Jim... I wouldn't even try... Jim perfected th eart of puppetry as we know it, I wouldn't even attempt to live up to his name... that'd be like if I was an animator trying to measure up to Disney... just can't be done.

muppet baby

Reaction score
i can not wait to see the shows that you are doing someday with marty and i watching them together , you have a great thing going on here very best of luck in your goals .

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I look forward to cuddling with you while we watch them Michelle. I love you. :flirt:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've recently been sort of reviewing scripts for Steve D'Monster & Friends, and the more I re-read them, the more I actually feel the need to retool them and rework them a bit, and all because of Bethany.

I don't know, but in reading through them, and visualizing the scenes and sequences in my mind, it paints a really bland picture of the character, she almost seems to be a Mary Sue with zero personality, especially compared to Steve; but the problem is part of the point is that Bethany is supposed to be the sane one, who is not only able to actually put up with Steve and his antics, but is also supposed to be the more conscience one who helps Steve keep his ego in check. But still, in the writing, she seems to be coming out far too bland. I think too is that her "humor" is a bit more cereberal than Steve's, or even The Squirrely Squirrels.