Puppet Contest 2007

spcglider

Reaction score
Okay, I admit it...

The SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!

-G

trapjaw

Reaction score
Me too. I just joined this foum last week but I had entered this contest as well. I'm checking my e-mail and the Project Puppet site just about every few hours.

I can't wait to see what you pros have done.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
I know, I know. :smile:

So far, we have received votes from two of the judges. There is no time limit for the judges' deliberation. We're just glad they are taking the time out of their busy schedules to judge and be a part of the contest. But don't worry, as soon as all the votes are in, Project Puppet is poised to very quickly post the top ten for the public vote.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I can't wait to see what you all entered! I wish I would have seen this earlier, mighta done something...

Bezalel, will you be showing all the puppet entries, or just the top 10?

staceyrebecca

Reaction score
So I made a glorified sock puppet dinosaur for our Derranged Dinosaur Puppet Slam last weekend. Our old dino was looking pretty sad. Everyone seemed to like the new dino very much.

It really kills me to not get to see these entries. I mean really killing me..its slowly poisoning my body with impatience.

puppetsmith

Reaction score
Just wanted to update everyone. We've got votes from four out of the five judges. So we should be able to post the top ten very soon. Very sorry for the wait, staceyrebecca, that is if you are still alive. :smile:

And yes, KermieBaby47, we'll be showing some of the other entries, besides the top ten. We'll post them on the blog during the voting period. There were really a lot of great characters submitted.

BorkBork

Reaction score
now this is going to be exciting. Too bad i had little time to enter, but next time i will enter. Fur sure, rully!:flirt: