puppet productions took my money

acts2lady

Reaction score
me too...:frown:

I placed a $650.00 order on 1/30/09, paid with paypal, delivery date was scheduled for sometime around 4/14/09. I found out on 3/30/09 that their phones were d/c. 4/1/09 I found out from Desoto police that they were checking possible new locations and by 4/9/09 I found out that it had turned into a civil matter and there was no luck in locating anyone associated with PP.

I ordered a puppetume, black light hoods, black light Frilly, black light balloons and some rods with the rod arm bands. When this whole thing started to go down I just would have been happy getting my puppetume. I planned for over 2 yrs to order and pay for that mascot costume and was really excited about having that to use at outdoor events and kid's crusades.

I'm so disappointed but I have taken notes along the way but haven't gotten any new information since 5/14/09. Paypal only give 45 days to file a dispute and they didn't care that I wouldn't have known at 45 days that I wasn't going to receive my product. UG!

If anyone has any info that will help me recover my $650.00 or possibly my puppetume please contact me and let me know.​

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't.

wes

Reaction score
Dude,

I wish I could help puppet productions!

Tyconia

Reaction score
I ordered $700.00+ in products with a bank issued cashier's check. I contacted PP in March to see how the order was coming, told it will be to me by End of March. April rolled around...nothing. Attempted to contact PP using every email or account they have ever had since they have been on the web. Mailed them a couple of letters...even to the owners personal address. :search:Even found the owners personal email. I recieved no response, no explaination.

Working to file charges tomorrow.