Puppet Up! Debuts on TBS.com

muppet baby

Reaction score
i love puppet up when it premered last november , i have not seen any of the TBS eposides yet i am waiting for my high speed internet conetion it is going up this week .
The one that i saw last november was just great and i just was not sure though at first if muppets with adult talk was going to work but it was very funny .:smile: Glad though i did not hear kermit and piggy saying those words thoiugh :smile:

SJohnson

Reaction score
For those of you that were unable to view the videos on a Mac (like me :stick_out_tongue:) check out TBS.com now. They have a Puppet Up! sketch on the home page under Featured Video, and it's Flash. I don’t know how long the video will be up there so check it out soon, and share it with your friends.:wink: Here is the link: http://tbs.com/

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Wow, these are awesome! I'm having trouble running the site on my browser, though, it keeps wanting to crash. But I managed to watch a few and they are hilarious. I'm really glad these are posted. Keep 'em coming!

muppet baby

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Wow, these are awesome! I'm having trouble running the site on my browser, though, it keeps wanting to crash. But I managed to watch a few and they are hilarious. I'm really glad these are posted. Keep 'em coming!

Yes mrs pepper,

i totally agree they are great and funny keep um coming , they are so great i love them all so a all time faverite .:smile:

wes

Reaction score
Hey Sean, You got mad skills my friend! Love your puppets too!!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just can't get enough of the Hot Dog guys. There so funny.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hi Guys well i finally got my wirless internet up so i am going to be checking those out i am sooooooooooooooooo excited he he he