Puppetguy's avatar!

puppetguy

Reaction score
Whoo-hoo! I'm so excited to join the ranks of the avatar-ers.
MUCH thanks to Foreignman for creating Muppet Jim with the banjo! A banjo picker/Muppet lover's avatar dream come true!

So happy I could sing "Tomorrow.." well, maybe tomorrow.
David

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
VERY nice! I always did like that puppet. They have a HUGE poster of it in MuppetVision in WDW, but you have to look directly up towards the ceiling to notice it. I of course, always do. :smile:

-Matt

puppetguy

Reaction score
The Country Trio have always been favorites...shame they were only used on TMS twice in the first season. And pics of them are so hard to find! I've always wondered why the Frank puppet had orange hair..

Its also interesting to me how many of Jim's characters played the banjo. Rowlf, Kermit, Muppet Jim, the yellow haired jug-band member, even the Sweedish Chef playing a frying pan looked like a banjo. Its also a predominant instrument in a lot of Muppet songs...I think Jim was a banjo lover.

David
www.allhandsproductions.com

Foreignman

Reaction score
Wow, it looks wonderful on you David! I feel like a fashion designer watching one of his girls walk down the runway... except instead of a runway it's the Muppet Central forums, instead of a girl it's David the rocking puppeteer banjo guy, and instead of a fashion designer I'm a High School Sophmore with a gigantic history essay due on Monday... Which I haven't started yet... Eeep!