Puppetguy's avatar!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
It's Brak! You ever seen Space Ghost Coast to Coast? Ghost Planet? The Brak Show? Well, the Brak Show is occasionaly on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim section normally filled with G or PG (sometimes TV14) rated cartoons. The Brak Show is normally PG.

The Country Trio have always been favorites...shame they were only used on TMS twice in the first season. And pics of them are so hard to find! I've always wondered why the Frank puppet had orange hair..
Hmmm. Have you checked out Kermitage.com? They have pictures of just about every puppet that appeared on The Muppet Show and I know they have the country trio. As to the red hair, no idea.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
foreignman - hahaha Mad TV rulez!!! so does Mad Magazine!
It does, it does, the one on the left of my avatar is the more well known of the two, Alfred E. Newman. The one on the right is none other than the cartoon version of Benjamin B. Greene. We're alot alike, although I'd like to think I'm slightly more attractive :cool:.

Originally posted by Super Scooter

Hmmm. Have you checked out Kermitage.com? They have pictures of just about every puppet that appeared on The Muppet Show and I know they have the country trio. As to the red hair, no idea.
Aiyaiyaiyaiyaiy... I suppose I could've gotten Jim playing the banjo from there... No matter, I like the banjo Jim I created better, anyway.

hdofu

Reaction score
cool avatar and thank you Super Scooter, thnks to you I have my new signature quote.

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
It's Brak! You ever seen Space Ghost Coast to Coast? Ghost Planet?
its Cartoon Planet dude. cartoon planet wuz the best. "LA DA DA DA DA DA DA, LA DA DA DA, LA DA DA DA..........................LA!.....DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!"

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
i got some other 1's i'm plannin on avatarin'. i'll stick with this one for a month then change it to maybe a "No swastica" (no nazis) logo or maybe a Homestar Runner one. u guys know him?

i'm probably gonna b changing my avatar like i change my clothes

hdofu

Reaction score
maybe a Homestar Runner one. u guys know him?
You mean there are people who don't know him? :eek: I love reading Strong Bad's Email, the anime one is the greatest to date. :big_grin: I'll stick with my Bert avatar though.:wink:

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
oh yes there are people that don't know him. usually people who don't use the net often. and actually, half of my internet friends dont know him but i tell them bout it and i give them links 2 my fav toons.

and about Cartoon Planet. who remembers when they covered "Manha Manha"?

and who agrees with me that Brak and Strong Bad sorta look alike?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by punkNpuppets
its Cartoon Planet dude. cartoon planet wuz the best. "LA DA DA DA DA DA DA, LA DA DA DA, LA DA DA DA..........................LA!.....DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!"
Oh! Cartoon Planet! I get it. I figured you were asking that as a question because you didn't know. Not because you thought we wouldn't know.