Puppetry Companies

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
awww, fishbone. Your in a grey area with that comment sweetie.... lets be nice and offer him some medical attention for his mental issues. :halo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My favorite part of this thread is how he starts out as GregBrady saying he's Brian Henson in Ontario, and tries to respond as a different character, but messes that up and THEN comes in as beakermeepmeep from Canada and says how cool it is that he's Brian Henson--all the while using the same avatar, which is Phil's avatar. And btw: did you notice that GregBrady is the names of Brian's two best friends; as is the name of the eldest son on the Brady Bunch?

Good grief. Someone block his isp and delete this thread please. email him a worm or something.

fishbone

Reaction score
grey's a cool color,your puppets look really good bye the way....it's been awhile since we aim'd. :wink:

Beebers

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
My favorite part of this thread is how he starts out as GregBrady saying he's Brian Henson in Ontario, and tries to respond as a different character, but messes that up and THEN comes in as beakermeepmeep from Canada and says how cool it is that he's Brian Henson--all the while using the same avatar, which is Phil's avatar. And btw: did you notice that GregBrady is the names of Brian's two best friends; as is the name of the eldest son on the Brady Bunch?

Good grief. Someone block his isp and delete this thread please. email him a worm or something.
Maybe it's Beauregard fooling around again - he's been Very Bored of Late LOL.

:smile: :concern: :smile:

Reaction score
Ok, I have to admit, this was a joke, Greg Brady is my friend, and he wanted to pull a little prank. (p.s This was just a joke.)

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

It isnt Greg Brady from the brady bunch, it is the name of two friends, which doesn't really mean that they are brians friends.

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Maybe we should slip some prozac in his mashed banannas and watch him drool.

*evil grin*

Thank you for the compliments Fishbone. :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
beakermeepmeep said:
It isnt Greg Brady from the brady bunch, it is the name of two friends, which doesn't really mean that they are brians friends.
It wasn't any of it socially kosher, not for online discussions anyways.

My advice? Change your avatar from the one Phil uses and be more creative; and don't do anything like this again. It's not cool and will make folks not like you.