Puppetry Companies

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Puppetplanet said:
Maybe we should slip some prozac in his mashed banannas and watch him drool.
What does this place look like? Abu Ghraib?

Beebers

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
It wasn't any of it socially kosher, not for online discussions anyways.

My advice? Change your avatar from the one Phil uses and be more creative; and don't do anything like this again. It's not cool and will make folks not like you.
Ditto.

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, This was just a joke! It wasn't even my Idea, it was my friend, gregbrady, who isnt me by the way, and he did the joke, not me.

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
It wasn't any of it socially kosher, not for online discussions anyways.

My advice? Change your avatar from the one Phil uses and be more creative; and don't do anything like this again. It's not cool and will make folks not like you.
Fine then I will take your avatar, how does that sound?

Hello...It was a joke

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
But see if it's a joke `ya gotta put in a :stick_out_tongue: a :crazy: or throw a muffin, a penguin, anything. Then everybody knows that you're joking.

Sheesh, newbies. :rolleyes:

:stick_out_tongue:

see how that works? :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
beakermeepmeep said:
Fine then I will take your avatar, how does that sound? Hello...It was a joke
:sleep: :boo:

Leave the jokes to the bears :rolleyes: :embarrassed:

Actually, if you need it, you can have it. I'm using a new one beginning today anyhow.

Go to the introduction or need new avatar threads; or just post here who your favorite character is and an email address and I'll be glad to hook you up with your own avatar. :zany:

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
gregbrady said:
Do any of you guys have a puppetry company. well i do with my friend and i am Jim Hensons son Brian Henson.
WELL THEN AS A FORMER EMPLOYEE OF YOUR S I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TELL YOU THIS, :zany:

YOU ARE A INCOMPETENT BOOB WITH ALL THE TALENT OF A ROAD KILLED PIGEON ON THE STREETS OF NEW YORK.

AND BY THE WAY I HAVE SEEN THE PENGUIN YOU BUILT , AND THEIR ARE BETTER PUPPETS ON PUBLIC ACCESS TV

scarylarrywolf

Reaction score
Actually, I found it kinda humorous. :smirk:

Anyway, the title of this thread was about puppetry companies. I don't really have a "company" at the moment -- I refer to it as a puppetry "troupe" because it's comprised of some friends at college and I don't know how dedicated they're willing to be, and I doubt it's going to bring in any revenue presently. So the word "company" doesn't quite fit yet, but it's a start.

Do you have to get a business license before you start a company? Anyone know?