Puppets who have changed.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I also like the look of Gonzo from the first season of TMS, when he had a more "melancholy" appearance.

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
That gonzo scares me... I still think he acted more baby-ish back then. "Yolkas! Woges! What do yew know about gweat ahrt."*Pout.*

Gloat Green Frackle has changed abit to. He had a much more broad face, then got it MuppetShowitized, making it more reptilian than bird like, And he originally had three teeth, but one was taken out, I think.

Barbarella

Reaction score
Janice went through a lot of changes. I liked the first Janice okay. But my favorite is the Janice that replaced the first one. I'm not crazy about the later ones from the movies or beyond. Although she's still my favorite muppet.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
What's different about her in the movies? Just wondering

Barbarella

Reaction score
Her face changes in the movies after the Muppet Movie. Her eyes are a little closer. And she gets that side ponytail. And her lips change. And I think she may even be more orange.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Yeah I've noticed that, a lot of people didn't like that ponytail. ::shrugs:: I kinda liked it, but yeah it's not like the "classic" look. :flirt:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I noticed that Scooter's more of a yellow ochre in season one, but by the time season five rolls around, he's definitely more orange.

And with Gonzo, you notice that his voice becomes less "squawky" as the show goes on.