PVC mini figures question

mikealan

Reaction score
When I looked up the schedule of Series 10, I thought they were going to release MEGA Kermit and the PVC mini-figures Dr. Teeth, Animal, Floyd, Zoot, Janice, and Rowlf, but these weren't on the schedule anymore. What happened to them?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Mikealan, thought I'd help you out.

Short Answer: Everything got bumped back.

Long Answer: Let's take it one step at a time.
Due to unforseen events in training the workers at the factory and the price of plastics, Ken's had to take the guys over there to task and make sure S9 doesn't suffer from the same sticky paint issues as S8. So, S9 has now been targeted for a November release, which bumps S10 out to hopefully 1st Quarter 2005.
As for the Mega Muppets and Mega Kermit... well, the jury's still out on that one. Palisades hasn't seen that much demand for the Mega Muppets. So the fate of Mega Kermit is in the balance, though he might be released next year as well.
As for the Mini Muppets... if you want the Wave 4 set of the Electric Mayhem and Rowlf, then buy the individual offerings of Wave 3. What happened is that when Palisades set up their online store known as Palisades Direct, they moved the Mini Muppets to be sold through that route. BTW: Anyone can buy items offered at Palisades Direct. However, if you're a CC member you can buy those same items through the CC's shopper cart and get free S&H on those very same items.
So, the sales of Wave 3 as they're offered at a rate of two per month will determine if Wave 4 gets made. The first duo from Wave 3, Doglion and TMM Kermit, along with the second set of Beaker and Dr. Bunsen Honeydew are current available for purchase at Palisades Direct. And there's also the exclusive Blown-Up Beaker.
Hope this helps, and hope you get buying to help support the line's longevity.

beaker

Reaction score
I don't think any of us will be happy campers if mini muppets wave 4 doesn't get released:smile:

Whatever

Reaction score
I just opened the UPS box with Kermit, and I adore him. He is just perfect. He is gorgeous and I want to take him everywhere and sleep with him and sing the Rainbow Connection to him.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
We need to get Mini Muppet wave four! After that, some more minis would be nice, but the Electric Mayhem is essential! They are some of my favorite characters, and I need to have this wave! The sculpts are so amazing! I purchased a Kermit, Doglion, Beaker and Bunsen, and I will be buying the other two when they come out. Must... have.... Electric... Mayhem. :big_grin:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Hey all. I think I may have good news for those of us dying for Wave 4 Minis. Exactly one week and three days ago, I ordered my minis from Palisades Direct. However, due to my impatience I shot Palisades an email asking when they would arrive. Their response was, and I quote, "Due to the large amount of orders we received in the last two weeks there was a slight delay" in the shipping of my order.
"Large amount of orders", I thought happily to myself. "We may live to see the Electric Mayhem immortilized in mini plastic after all..." :big_grin:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Hey all. I think I may have good news for those of us dying for Wave 4 Minis. Exactly one week and three days ago, I ordered my minis from Palisades Direct. However, due to my impatience I shot Palisades an email asking when they would arrive. Their response was, and I quote, "Due to the large amount of orders we received in the last two weeks there was a slight delay" in the shipping of my order.
"Large amount of orders", I thought happily to myself. "We may live to see the Electric Mayhem immortilized in mini plastic after all..." :big_grin:
Yay!!!!!! I hope this means that the Electric Mayhem minis are coming out. Sounds like a good sign. The pictures of the sculpt rock (hehe, that is an Electric Mayhem pun for you. :cool: ) I am going to keep my fingers crossed.

beaker

Reaction score
Docnzhoss said:
Their response was, and I quote, "Due to the large amount of orders we received in the last two weeks there was a slight delay" in the shipping of my order.
sweet pancakes! I was afraid, due to the online only factor, non articulation,
and the steep price people wouldnt be as keen on em. But the likenesses are so uncanny, and they kick so much butt...and they are smaller! But yeah, my hope is Electric Mayhem minis will be out for the xmas season. I also am curious if Palisades has been tooling posisble upcoming mini figures?

Again, these are not pvcs and not action figures, but more like View Askew's "inaction figure" line IMHO:smile: I for one would love to see a Seinfeld line of figures someday, tho that's a whole other bag of crumpets.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I see them more as little statues. I mean, if these were made out of pollystone people would shell out 20 bucks or more for them.

The EM minis are suppose to be out next summer I think, if they get made.