PVC mini figures question

beaker

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
I see them more as little statues. I mean, if these were made out of pollystone people would shell out 20 bucks or more for them.

The EM minis are suppose to be out next summer I think, if they get made.
yikes, I thought they were spose to be this coming xmas originally?
Do you know of any other minis sculpted or being thought of?

WiGgY

Reaction score
No.

Ken was asked at Palisades and he said probably next summer. It makes sense to some extent. I mean, we don't get action figures right after another, although I suppose we could if released one at a time. Hmm... That would be cool. 2 figures every 2 weeks. That might be awesome.

Luke

Reaction score
beaker said:
Do you know of any other minis sculpted or being thought of?
If EM Minis are next Summer and are put out 2 each month that will be it for the mini line. Remember that the license expires at the end of 2005.

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
If EM Minis are next Summer and are put out 2 each month that will be it for the mini line. Remember that the license expires at the end of 2005.
oh well, it was a good run while it lasted >__>

WiGgY

Reaction score
I kind of wish the MCC minis were never made. Sure, we got our first penguins and some stuff we'd never get otherwise, but that spot would have been perfect for a mini Fozzie, Statler, Waldorf, Sweetums, group of rats, and Lew or a set like it.

Luke

Reaction score
Maybe they'll do a final couple for Xmas 2005 right at the end of the license, if the EM Band sells well of course. I guess it is possible, but it wouldn't be a good idea to do them MCC themed seeing as the last lot didn't sell.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
One more wave after the Mayhem would be nice, but unfortunately, I doubt that will happen.

I would have loved to see a Sweetums mini to go along with his monster friends. :frown:

beaker

Reaction score
Luke said:
Maybe they'll do a final couple for Xmas 2005 right at the end of the license, if the EM Band sells well of course. I guess it is possible, but it wouldn't be a good idea to do them MCC themed seeing as the last lot didn't sell.
Ok, now I remember...awhile back the Electric Mayhem minis *were* tentatively scheduled for this xmas...so, sadly I guess no mini Muppets this xmas? *cries* I wonder why there would be such a long wait from now til Electric Mayhem ones come out? hmmm.

Now I don't know about you guys, but my absolute dream would be to see
Jim Henson Hour minis...given most these guys couldnt be done in 6" form:
Digit, Leon, Lindburgh, classic Clifford, Bean Bunny, Zondra. Oh yes, this would so rock.

Luke

Reaction score
The no minis at xmas thing would be because they are selling the current ones two a month rather than putting them out at retail all at the same time. I guess they think its a good idea that there be a break between waves, that and it probably costs them quite a lot to hold onto stock without selling it straight away.

WiGgY

Reaction score
There was a lot of stuff planned for this year that just got trashed or moved. Remember when we were expecting 3 playsets this year? Now it's only one. There were a lot of other exclusives too. And it seems Target is to blame. When they dropped the line the whole scheduel got turned around.