Question for Amy

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
An actual Kiwi? From Australia? Your kidding right? My cockatiel just happens to be named Kiwi, tho she looks like a mirror image of Pikachu(though without the annoyingness)

Get your facts right Beaker - KIWIS ARE FROM NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!

I hope that was just a typing error on your behalf because otherwise it is unforgiveable!!!!!!!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Amy, O Most Favorite Person In My World (for the moment...lol), I just sent you an email.

:wink:
just emailed you back!!!

radionate

Reaction score
Now Byron, did you send Amy anything for this Care Bear Cousin Doll that you got? You know they are kinda valuable, and I think she should get some American goodie for her time and trouble.:mad:

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby
Ewww... I don't like that. I don't like that at all. Then NO ONE will leave their house, as if it isn't bad enough already. People won't feel the need to go out and make real friends, they'll just sit by their monitors with their nerd tans (y'know? Pasty white). The outcome of this: men of the future will all be skrawny bean-poles, weak as a kitten. Women of the future will be very obese.

But it won't matter what they look like, cuz they'll be able to superimpose images of actors and supermodels, and we'll all think that everyone is just stunning but they won't be! And they'll all be isolated in their houses! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHAHHH!!! (Runs around screaming and tearing hair out)

:confused: Debo

The future is X-Rated
Some might say this has already happened...!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Yes Nate, I am sendin' her a soundtrack of a Muppet film she wants.

Really!

I am!

:smile:
He had better be otherwise I am going to come over to the USA and get it myself!!!!!

Plus i can escape this incredibly hot weather :cool:

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amy
Plus i can escape this incredibly hot weather :cool:
Hey, you wanna trade? It's well nippy over here!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL! See what happens when ya let Byron outta his cage for New Years?

"Ya know, the moon does crazy things to a man named Byron on New Years Eve, sarge.."

:big_grin:

-Matt