Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Should I change my online status to private? It really must seem like I have no life when it looks like I am constantly online...

Hayley B

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that answered my question.

Should I change my online status to private? It really must seem like I have no life when it looks like I am constantly online...
It's up to you. I don't care if people think that I don't have a life (which I don't). But I do hope that they don't mind if I don't answer them right away. Sometimes I just like to read posts and comeback with an answer later. For the only reason why I don't like my name showing up public.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think such an action will only enhance your mysteriousness of being half-ghost, half-demon, half-bat, half whatever else that makes up your genetic background...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It's up to you. I don't care if people think that I don't have a life (which I don't). But I do hope that they don't mind if I don't answer them right away. Sometimes I just like to read posts and comeback with an answer later. For the only reason why I don't like my name showing up public.
Honestly, I think the fact it specifically says what you are doing is a bit creepy. I mean, if it just said so-and-so was online X long ago...but no, it has to broadcast your every move. Not that I do much. i tend to just refresh the home page on occasion to see if anything is worth replying to :stick_out_tongue:

I think such an action will only enhance your mysteriousness of being half-ghost, half-demon, half-bat, half whatever else that makes up your genetic background...
Theres probably some human genetics left. Although with the number of people who tell me I'm not human to begin with I'm starting to doubt it :wink:

Wait...you have a life???
I downloaded a demo

Beauregard

Reaction score
[quote="Sgt Floyd, post: 894890, member: 5904"I downloaded a demo[/quote]

And how's that workin' out for ya, there?

Bea:zany:{No idea where that accent came from or why}regard