Questions about anything

mr3urious

Reaction score
So, who else isn't surprised that Vladimir Putin is a supporter of Donald Trump? After all, he hates immigrants about as much as ol' Shredded Wheat head.

Last edited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
So, who else isn't surprised that Vladimir Putin is a supporter of Donald Trump? After all, he hates immigrants about as much as ol' Shredded Wheat head.
On the contrary.

I'd expect Ronaldo Rump to use Putin as yet another fear based pander to the far far far far far far far far (gasp) far far far far far right that's his base. But now that you think about it, Putin is far far far far etc. right as Donald is, only he actually rules a country and has done some disgusting things himself. Especially since Putin supports the same Syrian regime that helped to create the very exact reason Rump says we register Muslims because.

On the other hand, I just love (and read that with the most obvious and annoyingly loud and drawn out sarcasm you can imagine) how Kasich said "We haveta punch Russia in the nose." Now, far be it for me to attack the only one that can be considered moderate, but that's essentially the dumbest thing any of the candidates said. Nope, not the xenophobia, not the blaming everyone but their party, just... Okay, Putin is pure freaking evil and out James Bond villains James Bond villains. Punch him in the nose? He'd disembowel you before you'd get within breathing distance. Or as Yakov Smirnov would say, "In America, you want to punch Putin, in Russia Putin annexes the crap out of you, throws musicians in prison, and rides a horse shirtless because he's a freaking walking propaganda poster that actually delivers!" The guy pals around with another dictator that drops deadly gas on his own people.

Harleena

Reaction score
Okay, so why don't the villains in Sailor Moon attack them during their "In the name of the moon" speeches? I get that the transformation is implied to be instantaneous, but the speeches aren't.

Harleena

Reaction score
In the new show...WHAT HAPPENED TO CAMILLA?! THIS HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR A WHILE.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
In the new show...WHAT HAPPENED TO CAMILLA?! THIS HAS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR A WHILE.
It was decided certain Muppets wouldn't fit into the show's format. I guess chickens didn't make the cut.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Probably the same people who decreed Pluto isn't a planet anymore.