Questions about anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So.

Anybody else just done talking about politics after what happened this weekend?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've always hated politics, that's nothing new under the sun - I've hated politics since I was old enough to know what politics were, and honestly, I try hard to avoid them at all costs: even during the 2016 election year, I was a draft dodger by weaseling out of going out and ringing doorbells because the local political parties were wanting me to do so.

But as I've also said time and again, with Trump and his "Administration" ruining the country and our relationships with the rest of the world, and his supporters continually turning a blind eye to it all to focus on some fairy tale positivities being spoon-fed to them by fake, biased news, and basically the future of our very lives is at stake, it's hard not to get political at times, especially when you or your friends and loved ones are being affected by it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said on the thread, if Trump loses to a good president in 2020, I'm just looking forward to sleeping away and not have to worry about politics since I have white skin privilege as we'll have one that can hopefully fix the country again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You have to get permission and pay royalties to use a song in your work, but do you have to do the same if you quote another character's catch phrase?