Questions about anything

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Okay, so let's say every single Kermit skit on Sesame Street came on YouTube (dream come true. :stick_out_tongue: )

Let's say you decided to make a compilation of Kermit on Sesame Street since he was more than just a Sesame Street character. How long do you think the entire video would be?
Long. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, this is something that popped in my head after a silly conversation with @D'Snowth and I.

Let's say Walt Disney made it to the era of Pixar. Do you think he would have approved of Randy Newman performing songs and composing the music for them? :search:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, this is something that popped in my head after a silly conversation with @D'Snowth and I.

Let's say Walt Disney made it to the era of Pixar. Do you think he would have approved of Randy Newman performing songs and composing the music for them? :search:
You do realize that Walt being anti-Semetic is an urban legend, right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yep.

Just like him supposedly being cryogenically frozen. Urban legend.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I really don't know, maybe 4-5 hours??
Well, there would be a good drinking game.

Drink everytime Kermit says "Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here...", Everytime the Sesame News logo appears on screen, when Kermit loses it, when something goes wrong in a lecture or News skit, when Don Music bangs his head on his piano, when Kermit scrunches his mouth, etc.